Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: BPM Search 1 folder not entire collection

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Im really sorry if this is in the wrong place, but im so frustrated with this. To me it seems like something so simple, yet i cant find an answer anywhere. Ive pointed VDJ to My Music folder which has everything in it, to build the DB. Now when i do a BPM search it search's my entire collection for those BPMs. So if im doing a slow reggae set when i search 95-100 i get everything i have between that range. Say I have a reggae folder, how do i do the same search but just in that reggae folder?
If you are kind enough to answer this , thank you so much, again sorry if its in the wrong place.

Inviato Sun 17 Sep 17 @ 4:30 am
Please take time to read the VDJ manual. Use of the library is covered, including filter folders.

Plus, recent versions of VDJ actually include a whole bunch of filters by default - and the My Library addon includes many more.

Inviato Sun 17 Sep 17 @ 7:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
When you search for something, VDJ will provide at the top the results of the currently selected folder, followed (and separated with an empty line) by the results from the entire database
So in your case, all you need to do is to select the folder you want to search in

Inviato Sun 17 Sep 17 @ 3:22 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)