Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Change pitch bend button less sensitive

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi,
I've ave been doing some searching but can not find my answer.

I want to make the pitch bend button on virtualdj less sensitive. It's auto programmed at 5% 500ms and I'd like to make it about 250 ms.
I found out that it could be done in mappers but that changes a button on the keyboard. I want the change in the button itself, when clicked on by mouse.

Is there any way to change the button mode itself?

Thanks!!

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 9:48 am
You would need to edit the skin XML to achieve that. Not too difficult but if you need any help then just shout.

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 10:00 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Are you sure? Isn't there an option for that which is called by the skin action?
PitchBendSensitivity or something like that?

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 12:07 pm
I tried but can't get it done. Seems like in VDJ 8 it is easier to find as one can search parameters to change.

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 5:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The JogSensitivityBend setting applies to the Jogwheel when set to CD(Bend) mode , not the Pitch Bend buttons which need specific parameters to work.
As stated in a previous post from kradcliffe, the Pitch Bend buttons on a skin can change their behavior only if you edit the xml of the skin and provide different parameters to their actions.

Inviato Tue 19 Sep 17 @ 6:27 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)