Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark ICDX drivers

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all,
Can anyone please help me find the Drivers to run Numark iCDX I have tried just about everywhere.
I am also running Pioneer ERGO will I have any issues in using this as a 4 deck setup!
Any help would me greatly appreciated.

Inviato Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 3:33 am
So you've been to the iCDX page of the Numark web site, and seen that there are no drivers?

You've also read the manual and seen that no mention is made of drivers?

To me, this implies that no drivers are required. Have you actually plugged it in to your computer and tried it (following the instructions in the manual)?

Inviato Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 5:50 pm
Thank you for you reply.
Yes I have read the instructions and I have been to the Numark site.
I have installed all the latest firmware updates, I was at .40 so I installed .44, .45 and am now on .50.
I have tried all USB connections on both my desktop PC and HP envy notebook both USB 2.0 & 1.0 , I keep getting the same message (invalid configuration descriptor)
I am so confused.

Inviato Thu 28 Sep 17 @ 9:35 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
(invalid configuration descriptor)

Where exactly do you see/get this message ?

You can search Google .. here is something i found ..

Error Code 43 is a Device Manager error that means the following:
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

When you get this error with USB devices it’s because one of the drivers controlling the device notified the operating system that the device failed in some manner. This can be because of corruption in one of the loaded drivers and the driver cache just needs to be flushed.
Try to initiate hardware troubleshooter and check if it helps.
- From the desktop press Windows flag key +R and type control and click ok.
- This will open control panel, now select all control panel items and then click troubleshooting.
- Click view all, this will display all the troubleshooters, now select hardware and device troubleshooter

Inviato Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 6:15 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)