Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Automix editor zoom level

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Is it possible to implement more zoom in automix editor? I would really love to be able to zoom infinite, or at least so much that I can clearly see the beats...

Inviato Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 11:19 am
Just randomly realized a feature I didn't knew about... The blue colour-patterns in the automix editor... When they align 100% it is very high chance to get perfect sync and even fit in with 4-beat/8-beat or even higher rhythm cycle so it might get a perfect transition. That's a way one can set up the mix as long into the future one wants, with the highest chance of getting perfect transition if you don't want to sit behind the mixer the whole night. Mixing and also join the party... as long as nobody else touches anything... :p

Inviato Fri 13 Oct 17 @ 3:59 pm
Please implement infinite zoom level.... it is really annoying that I can zoom in more than enough with only 20min of tracks listed in the automix list, but if I want to have an hour or more in the list it only zoom an certain amount from the total lenght which means it is impossible to set up a longer mix perfectly with visible beats. Is this difficult to implement or is there a reason that it is not implemented?

Inviato Fri 20 Oct 17 @ 3:24 pm
It would be very much appreciated to get a hint of an answer here, so I know if I can look forward to the future of this method of mixing or not...

If there is anything in my wishes or my posts that is inappropriate please tell me... feels not so good to be total ignored. :(

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 10:14 am
well the automix editor already zooms in way in just like the rest of the editors maybe that's why the lack of a reply?

the problem i see is the waves are not as detailed as the other editors but i would think that is probably a bug.

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 1:52 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Sorry, didn't have time to check it before.
There is indeed a bug that makes the maximum zoom level smaller when the total mix is longer, this will be fixed.

The detail of the waveforms is indeed lower in the automix editor, this is because it would take too much memory to load the detailed waveform of long mixes.

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 4:56 pm
Adion wrote :
Sorry, didn't have time to check it before.
There is indeed a bug that makes the maximum zoom level smaller when the total mix is longer, this will be fixed.

The detail of the waveforms is indeed lower in the automix editor, this is because it would take too much memory to load the detailed waveform of long mixes.

Ah, thanks :D that was all I needed to know, now I can sleep again :P hehehe

Inviato Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 6:07 pm
b3978 - Thanks a lot, works perfectly now.

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 10:04 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
As a workaround for the automix editor detail, you can load the tracks that you are currently working on to the decks so that the waveform is available in full resolution.

Inviato Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 2:32 pm
Adion wrote :
As a workaround for the automix editor detail, you can load the tracks that you are currently working on to the decks so that the waveform is available in full resolution.

Thanks for this explanation. Very interesting to learn. And seems it is enough to load a track in any deck to get detailed waveform.

Inviato Tue 06 Mar 18 @ 12:09 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)