Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Wish Feature

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi I would like to see in future better beat grid , I use all of the known software and believe me, Vdj is most impressive, im always coming back,so that should tell you something, but the reason I leave, simply because I feel that the other software has better beat grid features,but Im still not sure yet,after 8 years but I would like to grid these Motown tracks with no hassle and also ,when I grid and use beat lock I would I would like to have control of my jog wheel for scratching right now it speeds or slow down my track because its beat locked which is good, that is the intended function, but I would like that freedom that way when I scratch If my timing is off. I'm saying this because, that's whats in the so called Industry standard Don't get me wrong I'm a DJ with skills I can make it work well but my goal is to utilize sync mostly and when I cant ,I will get turntables and go from there, which is no disrespect I just have a controller

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 17 @ 6:37 pm
Is it an American thing bolding and underlining text? There's another guy here from the USA that does exactly the same thing

Inviato Wed 04 Oct 17 @ 6:51 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
BUT I ALWAYS THOGHT SO!!!!!

Inviato Thu 05 Oct 17 @ 5:02 pm
No it's not an American thing lol, just me wanting to get my point across .thx for viewing

Inviato Sun 11 Aug 19 @ 12:49 pm
For the underlined part. CHANGE THE SETTINGS As for a free warped beat grid, who knows if that will come to VDJ. I know in MIXMEISTER it was a pain, a huge hassle to retune.

Inviato Mon 12 Aug 19 @ 3:44 pm
I have been asking for a more intelligent beat grid analysis and/or Ableton Live style warping for what seems like forever...

Also a live BPM readout would be useful for old drifty tracks (if we can't warp them or have the analysis understand them) so that we could at least see what the tempo is at any given time.

Having one fixed BPM reading for a variable tempo track is virtually useless.

Inviato Mon 12 Aug 19 @ 4:28 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)