Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How do I turn auto gain off?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

cbrr3ControlleristMember since 2014
RUNNING VDJ 7 LE with Windows and recently it started moving the pre set gains to 0DB for each deck which is not what I want, how do I disable this function?

I'm also unable to locate the Playlist area, on the browser BUTTON I have the music folders on the left and a large area on the right that shows the search results, track title, artist, BMP.

Assistance would be appreciated.

Cheers
Rob

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 9:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
AutoGain (preset at 0db) is the default setting and Settings cannot be changed in Limited Editions (at least not with ver 7 LE)

Playlists (along with some other Browser functions) are also not offered in Limited Editions.

If you need to enjoy all features of the software, you will need to upgrade your LE to Pro Infinity(provides both ver. 7 and ver. 8 along with free updates) or a Plus Controller (non-Pro license) which provides all features but limited to a particular controller
http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Inviato Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 11:52 pm
cbrr3ControlleristMember since 2014
Hi upgraded to v8, paid $150.00 for a license and can't get the VMS 4.1 to to operate correctly.

Now back to using v7 but don't understand why auto gain is kicking in when it didn't previously

Cheers
Rob

Inviato Thu 19 Oct 17 @ 8:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)