Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack 3 Channel Fader stuck at 20%

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I've just got the Numark Mixtrack 3 (not the pro version because cost more than I could afford but I'll save up some money for an external soundcard later), I got it straight out of the box, plugged it in and it worked as it promised. One problem though is the channel fader on Deck B. As I crank it up to 100%, the fader on Virtual DJ works as normal but when I turn the fader down to 0% on the controller, the fader is stuck at around 20% as shown on the software, meaning that you can still hear the track on Deck 2. And it's not the glitch on the software alone, same thing happened when I plug the controller into the second PC. My only guess is that the dust might've gone into the controller and interfered with the circuits, if so, I'm thought a canned air duster could work, but if not, does anybody have other ideas on how to get it to work properly?

Inviato Sun 22 Oct 17 @ 9:51 am
If you've only just bought it, take it (or send it) back to the store and get a replacement.

Inviato Sun 22 Oct 17 @ 10:25 am
That might be a good idea but in the store where I got the controller, that was the last one in stock. But I'll use the crossfader as an alternative from now on, it's not bad at all.

Inviato Mon 23 Oct 17 @ 9:21 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)