Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New Computer and am a licensed user

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mpn7777ControlleristMember since 2017
Hello. I've been a licensed user for 6 months and had to buy a new computer. I've downloaded the software and my music has transferred but it's requiring I pay again for a license. I can't find a license number or code. I'm playing at a party in my home in 2 days and am desperate.
Thanks.

mpn7777@yahoo.com

Inviato Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 3:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You have posted in the Version 7 Forum, but i suppose you are using Version 8, right ?

Perhaps the "Buy a license" window pops-up due to a non-supported Audio configuration for your License. The Controller Plus licenses don't support Line Ins and Timecode Inputs for example, and if you have used those in the AUDIO tab you would be prompt to buy an "analog mixer " license or Pro and also get some kind of a warning in the same tab.

Inviato Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 3:17 am
mpn7777ControlleristMember since 2017
You are correct on the version, I updated to 8. The License I had before was Analog for $99. The Controller I have is the same, a Numark N4 which worked fine. I'm not using time codes, it said that costs more so I didn't do it. The set up is the same as I did months ago.

In settings, with the pop ups, for Audio I have- Output- Speaker & Headphone, Card- Internal soundcard, Input- Mic and Line.

Down below I have red X's. And for Inputs , Line 1 & 2, both have yellow triangles.

How can I contact the Virtual DJ company to get my code? I don't see an email or phone number.

Inviato Fri 27 Oct 17 @ 4:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)