Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: 2 possible New Feature?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So having used many DJ packages I really like VDJ for 2 reasons. Firstly it plays the videos. This is a big feature for all modern DJs however where do you get the videos from.
Now I dont want a feature that is built in to the software but would like something that points you in a good direction for the music videos that the TV channels play. This would be useful.

Also one of the other features I loved about packages like SAM or 2710 was the ability to manually add the location of the files. Rather than having to add them as a favourite from the main menu just being able to click + and add is a whole drive or individual folders is very appealing.
Id much rather have control over the software like this than have to add the item as a favourite and lose it should something go wrong.

Your thoughts please

Inviato Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 3:09 pm
clubsceneuk2 wrote :
So having used many DJ packages I really like VDJ for 2 reasons. Firstly it plays the videos. This is a big feature for all modern DJs however where do you get the videos from.
Now I dont want a feature that is built in to the software but would like something that points you in a good direction for the music videos that the TV channels play. This would be useful.

You could try the Video subscription:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/onlinecatalogs.html
You can test it first in VDJ before subscribing and paying for it

clubsceneuk2 wrote :
Also one of the other features I loved about packages like SAM or 2710 was the ability to manually add the location of the files. Rather than having to add them as a favourite from the main menu just being able to click + and add is a whole drive or individual folders is very appealing.
Id much rather have control over the software like this than have to add the item as a favourite and lose it should something go wrong.

You can just locate them on disk in the top part of the browser in VDJ, right-click them and add them to the database. Then they will be available in your search

That being said, add as favorite is just a pointer to some place on the harddrive. VDJ don't move the files or change them in any way. It just points. So you wont loose them based on anything that happens in VDJ

Inviato Mon 30 Oct 17 @ 3:34 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)