Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: A MIDI question

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
8.1 Pro User here. Windows 7 based, with Behringer CMD-DC1 Controller. I currently use the "External Mixer" configuration, so the VDJ crossfader is always at 50% (essentially both decks playing simultaneously) and I split and mix them on the clubs' Pioneer DJM-800. Since both decks are always "hot" in VDJ, if I want to record my set, I currently have to connect an external digital recorder to the back of the mixer to record the mix for a night. I noticed lately the "MIDI out" jack on the back of the 800. Never used it, but curious to know - if I get a MIDI to USB cable, can I connect it so that the VDJ crossfader duplicates what the crossfader on the 800 is doing? If so, I could use VDJ's on-board Recording feature instead of having to connect the external recorder. This would be great since I don't always carry my recorder with me at all times...
Thanks!

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 6:41 pm
Send record out or a booth out of mixer (djm-800) to a line in on computer then set a record on that line in vdj

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 7:03 pm
Hmm. I have to tinker with that... Thanks!

Inviato Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 7:15 pm
Why didn't I think of that? ... Awesome.

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 1:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)