Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Auto headphone load?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Running 8.2 Build 3954 and i notice in settings i have "auto load" on the headphone set to "always" and when i load a song on say deck a the headphone cue does not switch over. I try that with setting to "yes" on auto headphone load and same problem. It will not auto switch to the song that is loaded in deck a or deck b.

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 6:54 pm
If your audio configuration is external mixer this probably won't work no matter how it's set.

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 7:03 pm
Its not. Its set headphone + speaker

Inviato Tue 07 Nov 17 @ 9:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The automation will stop if the selected Deck (A, B or 1,2,3,4 in case you use the 4 decks skin) doesnt match the status of the PFL buttons. E.g. while deck A is selected and you manually press the PFL on the right deck.
If you want the automation back, you need to match the selected deck and the PFL status (e.g. when right deck is selected, PFL on left deck should be off and PFL on right deck should be on).

Tip. If you dont want the PFL to change when you touch the Jogwheels, and only want to change automatically depending on the deck you load, then maybe set this option to "on Load" instead of "always"

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 12:48 am
Hi There, running v8.4 b5402 the auto headphone is not working anymore. earlier it used to work perfectly but now after update i have to press PFL manually to do so.
i have tried all option (On Load, Always) but no luck. i'm using PIONEER DDJ SX2. it was working earlier with same controller but now it's not. i don't know weather it's bug or what. can someone help please? i have a habit of auto headphone but when it's not working now i get confused because of that. any help would be highly appreciated .

Inviato Sun 17 Nov 19 @ 12:54 pm
Try pflOnSelect to Yes In Settings.

Inviato Mon 18 Nov 19 @ 1:54 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)