Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Video, How To?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Guys,
Just wondering how to set up for video?
I am intending to buy a Reloop Touch controller and notice it has no video outputs.
Do you run the video screen off the laptop HDMI out?
Cheers.

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 9:29 pm
Kenny Speed wrote :
Hi Guys,
Just wondering how to set up for video?
I am intending to buy a Reloop Touch controller and notice it has no video outputs.
Do you run the video screen off the laptop HDMI out?
Cheers.

Yes, the video output is just monitor output from the laptop. The OS is handeling a second monitor, and VDJ sends video to it when activated (CTRL+V)

I belive the Touch is a little different, since the video screen on the unit is also a second monitor.
But I suppose that yo the simply handle 3 monitors.
One for VDJ on the laptopscreen. One for a bit of the VDJ GUI on the controller, and one regular monitor output for video out
I'll confirm this when I get mine :) (but someone else will probably beat me to it)

Inviato Wed 08 Nov 17 @ 9:39 pm
jramexHome userMember since 2015
Hi, if I want to see my virtualdj video in two diferent videocards at the same time, one for a videowall of 3x2 and another for a 50" lcd, what I have to do?

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 9:15 pm
I can only talk about Windows. If you have a computer that allows for multiple video outputs, just use extend the display. Or you can use a splitter. I would go with a one input to 4 outputs (you only need two now, but you may as well be prepared). I use this one. You will still extend the display out, but I use this all the time. Now if you have different outs of your computer, then you will have to get a different splitter, or a converter first, and then into the splitter.

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 10:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)