Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VDJ artnet plugin

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

JuskiPRO SubscriberMember since 2016
Hi everybody. Myself & a couple of guys have collaborated (I actually did very little) on a VDJ plugin to send artnet data in a similar way to the Freestyler DMX plugin, triggered by VDJscript. It's been submitted for approval for months & nobody has heard anything from the VDJ team. We've held off asking here on the forum because apparently it's not encouraged & may actually prolong the approval process. Can anybody possibly give some indication of how things stand with this? Was there an issue with the submission or did it breach some technical guidelines or other? We just don't know.

Inviato Thu 09 Nov 17 @ 12:42 pm
I'll add at this point, that it would be great to know if, had the plugin submission been successful but it was reviewed & there was some kind of problem - to inform the submitter. So far nothing has been received either by way of acknowledgement of submission or rejection.

Inviato Thu 09 Nov 17 @ 12:48 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Was that submitted as a Ver 7 or Ver 8 plugin .?

Inviato Thu 09 Nov 17 @ 10:59 pm
Version 8 I believe. The guy who submitted it says he can see it marked as 'pending review' but it's been that was since it was submitted months ago.

Inviato Thu 09 Nov 17 @ 11:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Cant find it. Is it possible to re-upload it ?
thanks

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 7:55 am
sh6397PRO Infinity(VDJartnet plugin - QLC+)Member since 2012
Hi DJDad,

Thanks for looking into this. It was submitted on my account if that helps you find it?

Otherwise, we’re going to just finish off a couple of improvements and then re-upload as you’ve advised. Have you got an email address that you could share with us in case we have issues again this time?

Thanks for your help,

Sam

Inviato Fri 10 Nov 17 @ 8:12 am
sa-dj01PRO InfinityMember since 2015
Any update on this plugin?

Inviato Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 9:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)