Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: when videos aren’t playing. Any cool effects?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

PockajHome userMember since 2014
Hey everyone. I have finally been playing around with the video feature in VDJ8. I want to invest in the extra equipment and acquire a video collection, but I don’t want my screens to be blank 75% of the time while just playing music files.
Is it possible to have it default to play some cool effects while just playing music? I would also like to have VDJ play an animated monogram for the client when no videos are playing. Is this possible?

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 3:55 am
Milk drop

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 4:16 am
Yes, you can choose to have it automatically add visuals when only audio is playing, and you can choose which visuals

I made a video about it a while back:

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 8:02 am
Thanks for info Klaus! I did go looking for milkdrop but I couldn’t find it. I was searching it as two words.
I watched your video, now I know how to find it.
I’m hoping milkdrop will allow me to add in my own video clips as well.
Thanks!

Inviato Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 9:04 pm
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Telly Visuals and Telly Media
for all that extra sazzzzz

Inviato Tue 14 Nov 17 @ 5:00 pm
TeleVisuals and TeleMedia come in two versions, stand alone, and inside the Visualization plugin. You can get the free versions in the addon section or give a donation and get all of the updates. This will allow for customer monograms, but they can also be put into a sample bank.

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 10:43 am
I appreciate the info. I will check those other ones out this weekend. Thanks!

Inviato Wed 15 Nov 17 @ 9:28 pm
Thanks everyone and thank you “A Man and his Music”. Tellyvisuals is exactly what I wanted! I tested it out today and it works great for what I wanted it to do. I will be making a much deserved donation to the man that created it too.

Inviato Thu 16 Nov 17 @ 11:19 pm
You're Welcome

Inviato Sat 18 Nov 17 @ 11:23 am
VJ8 has background song & background image so there is never a second of dead air, between the singers. I like it!

Inviato Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 2:56 pm
This milkdrop plugin is awesome! Just what I was looking for. I see it comes with a ton of presets. Does anyone know how to change the presets in VDJ8?

Inviato Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 11:22 pm
dj vinceprince wrote :
This milkdrop plugin is awesome! Just what I was looking for. I see it comes with a ton of presets. Does anyone know how to change the presets in VDJ8?

Click on the little gear next to it in the drop down to get it's setting page

Inviato Wed 24 Oct 18 @ 7:09 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
dj vinceprince wrote :

Click on the little gear next to it in the drop down to get it's setting page

Okay I see how to do it now. Thanks! I was also looking for the Televisuals and Telemedia effects in Addons as someone here suggested. Can't find either of them. I'd like to have some type of dancing girl silohettes. Any ideas?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 3:53 pm

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 4:43 pm
hrdnx wrote :
http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?category=new&page=2

Thanks! However as far as I can tell, those only work when you load them on a deck and press the play button. I suppose I could assign them to the cue buttons and turn them on and off manually like that as well. I was really hoping for one that works the way the milkdrop plugin works. I'd like a dancing silhoette to show automatically when I'm playing an mp3 with no video. Does anyone know if that is possible?

Inviato Thu 01 Nov 18 @ 9:58 pm
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Yes they do. They work with your mp3, no problem, they are on your sample bank

Inviato Fri 02 Nov 18 @ 4:46 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)