Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Reloop Touch Skin - Page: 1

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 12:26 pm
Does not seem to install properly. Says installation successful and shows in the skin folder but does not appear in the config skin window.

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 12:52 pm
It does say "not a standalone skin".....

I imagine it would need to be added to an existing skin as a popup window.

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 7:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Its kind of a "special" skin, a <window> which automatically gets displayed on the Reloop Touch screen.
Since its not listed in the Skins/Interface tab of settings (and we made it that way so that you dont select it - not a standalone skin), so you couldnt extract it , that's why we uploaded it for users who want to edit.
It could be used for other displays too (not only for Reloop Touch) if you remove some parameters.
More info are provided here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/reloop/touch/display/customskin.html

Inviato Mon 20 Nov 17 @ 9:16 pm
Development Team wrote :
Discussion about Reloop Touch Skin

Hi I just bought a New reloop touch skin controller for my birthday :)
I installed everything as the instructions was very clear to me !...
The touch works fine (on the controller)... Virtual DJ works fine as well.... BUT ONLY THE DISPLAY ON THE CONTROLLER IS NOT SHOWING
I have a Pro Infinity Subscription but now I've got the FULL Pro from the controller gift package.

I need some advice or HELP from any

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 7:50 pm

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 8:16 pm
Yep I did....
But anyway I just installed it on my Mac Book Pro... (installation was less than 15mins ;)
Everything works fine now...
but would like it on my PC!!

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 10:13 pm
It's kinda funny, i got a Key for VDJ and all, but i can't download the skin i need. lol

EDIT: I can't activate the key on my account here, but they key works, i don't get it

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 11:28 am
Which skin are you trying to download? You don't need to download this one (Reloop Touch) because it's supplied with the controller.

Did you buy the Reloop Touch controller brand new? If you didn't, then perhaps VDJ is still registered to the previous owner.

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 4:39 pm
I did buy it Brand new, and i got the Key here i activated it on VDJ but i can't download it here, another strange thing i got a key for the VDJ 8 Pro Version, but it looks like it's just a demo ? i don't get it

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 1:11 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Enter your VDJ Key here http://www.virtualdj.com/users/licenses.html so that your Forums account gets the necessary level to download the skin.
BTW, not sure why you want to install this skin. The same skin is installed with the OEM installer, which is available at .. http://www.virtualdj.com/reloop/
When the OEM is installed, you should see a RTOUCH.dat in /Documents/VirtualDJ/Devices folder (which includes the Touch-Display skin)
Note that this Addon is for the Touch-Display skin and not a Main skin on the computer. For your computer, you can use any other skin. There is no Reloop Touch "Main" skin.

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 1:26 am
Thanks you very much,
How Weird i turned on 3D display and it works now lol okay

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 1:31 am
Development Team wrote :
Discussion about Reloop Touch Skin

Olá. Preciso de ajuda.
Ontem recebi minha controladora Reloop Touch. Baixei os drivers mas a tela so mostra a logo da Reloop e em seguida fica escura. Não sei se preciso instalar algo mais. Eu ja tenho em meu mac o virtualDJ 8 original, mas mesmo usando o serial que veio com a Reloop não tive êxito.
Preciso de ajuda urgente

Inviato Tue 14 May 19 @ 2:39 pm
@DJDad

Purchased Reloop Touch new; followed all instructions - reloop touch screen is black, controls my Mac screen (operating Mac OS 15 Catalina). In settings, there is no option for me to select a 2nd or mirrored screen. Looking for assistance as I don't want to return the controller but can't seem to find anyone who can help me get the screen to work - again followed all instructions and installed the drivers, provided both VDJ Serial and Touch Screen Driver serial. Any help is appreciated

Inviato Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 3:24 am
Just a heads up. This skin is apparently no long available.

I recently purchased a new PC & had to re-install virtual DJ. I downloaded the OEM version of Virtual DJ via the www.virtualdj.com/reloop link included on the little installation card that came included with my Reloop touch, & it just installs the standard version of Virtual DJ. There is no skin for the controllers screen included anymore.

The link here: http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80685 also no longer allows me to download & install the skin. It just takes me to a guide on how to install skins / extensions within Virtual DJ itself. The skin is not available or listed in the extensions tab within Virtual DJ as well.

If anyone could just send me the file to manually install the skin PLEASE message me. Thanks.

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 7:14 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just make sure you download the latest version of VirtualDJ directly from the regular download page.
It will automatically detect the Reloop Touch and download the required skin.

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 7:28 am
Your post implies that you already had been using the Reloop Touch on a previous computer.

If so, just copy the files over from there.

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 7:33 am
That's the problem the old PC is dead and the files are long gone. Otherwise yeah I would have.
Any idea on why they removed the skin?

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 7:39 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Adion wrote :
Just make sure you download the latest version of VirtualDJ directly from the regular download page.

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 7:55 am
Adion wrote :
Adion wrote :

I've done this about 3 times now. The result i get is a mirrored version of my PC monitor. Not the actual Reloop Touch Skin. Is their a setting im missing?

Inviato Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 8:00 am
80%