Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Rane twelve digital turntable - Page: 2

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
ZeroZuluBrav0 wrote :
Why are we still waiting for definitions for this device? I was under the impression the Twelve sends generic midi data, so compatibility doesn't seem a likely sticking point,

The mapping for Rane 12 is almost ready and native support will come as soon as we resolve a couple last issues. Yes, sends MIDI, nothing is unknown or locked here and InMusic was kind with us and provided sample units. However, we are always trying to provide the best functionality possible and only release something when confident that it will work as expected.

ZeroZuluBrav0 wrote :
So here I sit in limbo with 1500 bucks worth of controller, that I can only play around with in my garage, because I only gig with Virtual DJ.

Thats not very smart though, buying something that you already know that your beloved software doesnt support.

Inviato Fri 21 Dec 18 @ 9:42 pm
Good Morning, any timeframe as to when the Rane 12 mapping will be completed ? I am very interested in this turntable but will not purchase until VDJ has issue official support. Thanks.

Inviato Fri 11 Jan 19 @ 10:13 am
I'm also looking to add a couple of Rane Twelve's to my setup but am holding off until VDJ officially supports them.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 4:11 am
We are actively working on that unit. As usual we cannot provide an ETA, but be asured that it won't take that long.
In fact today we added official support for Rane Seventy-Two! :)

Inviato Mon 28 Jan 19 @ 9:48 am
Has anyone have information for Rane 12 mappings for VDJ? Thanks

Inviato Wed 20 Feb 19 @ 12:54 am
As I said above, we are actively working on it. We cannot provide an ETA.
It won't take long though...

Inviato Thu 21 Feb 19 @ 7:50 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :

You said that a month ago. What is your definition of "won't take long"? Getting ready to ditch Virtual DJ and go back to Serato.

Inviato Fri 22 Feb 19 @ 7:21 am
I think rane twelve are the future! A lot people complained Turntable without tone arm! who cares ?who is still playing real vinyl today?

Inviato Sun 24 Feb 19 @ 2:53 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :

Yes please hurry.

Inviato Wed 27 Feb 19 @ 11:16 am
djdad wrote :
ZeroZuluBrav0 wrote :
Why are we still waiting for definitions for this device? I was under the impression the Twelve sends generic midi data, so compatibility doesn't seem a likely sticking point,

The mapping for Rane 12 is almost ready and native support will come as soon as we resolve a couple last issues. Yes, sends MIDI, nothing is unknown or locked here and InMusic was kind with us and provided sample units. However, we are always trying to provide the best functionality possible and only release something when confident that it will work as expected.

ZeroZuluBrav0 wrote :
So here I sit in limbo with 1500 bucks worth of controller, that I can only play around with in my garage, because I only gig with Virtual DJ.

Thats not very smart though, buying something that you already know that your beloved software doesnt support.

I am willing to take a beta form for this controller...cant wait longer.

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 19 @ 2:36 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :

Please send me a beta

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 19 @ 2:37 pm

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 19 @ 2:46 pm

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 11:26 am

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 5:58 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
DJMixMajicMike a small request:
People in the VDJ FB page are really interested in seeing this working IRL
So if possible, could you maybe post a quick video of it when you get it up and running?
The FB post is here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/club4djs/10158364382494202/

Yes I will make a video

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 6:03 pm
beepbHome userMember since 2011
Thanks to the VDJ team for making it work! I have one problem though: since I only have one Twelve, whenever i try to play a track off deck A, it plays if the Twelve is selected for A, but not if it’s selected for B.

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 11:17 pm
Can you please explain further what you mean by "Select" ?

Rane Twelve has 4 deck buttons on top. Pressing these buttons switch the deck the unit controls each time.
So, if you press "1" the unit will control deck 1 and if you press "2" the unit will control deck 2.

Inviato Thu 07 Mar 19 @ 12:14 pm
beepbHome userMember since 2011
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Can you please explain further what you mean by "Select" ?

Rane Twelve has 4 deck buttons on top. Pressing these buttons switch the deck the unit controls each time.
So, if you press "1" the unit will control deck 1 and if you press "2" the unit will control deck 2.

I have one Twelve, and it’s on my right side. When I am on deck 2 on the twelve, Deck 1 stops playing. When I switch to deck 1 on the twelve, it plays normally. The problem is when I switch back to deck 2.

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 19 @ 3:32 am
Okay. Thank you for your feedback. We will take a look and see if we can improve it's behavior in that case!

Inviato Fri 08 Mar 19 @ 8:05 am

Inviato Sun 10 Mar 19 @ 11:19 am
36%