Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: online Streaming

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

geemixPRO InfinityMember since 2006
On another broadcast Software I sometimes use, it will show me in a window with my current stream details.

If the stream is currently connected and without errors. So I can see at a glance that everything is fine. It also shows how many listeners I have.

I would love a little simple thing on VJ, such as LED? That is green if stream is connected and streaming and maybe red if errors/dropped connection or stopped.

Would be nice if this was something near where the CPU LED's are.

Not too fussed about the amount of listeners, but would be nice to know the stream connection is all fine at a glance.

Hope that makes sense.

:)

Inviato Wed 06 Dec 17 @ 10:04 pm
This is available but it depends on the skin.

I use Silver Sleek 3 and it shows me this info when connected to the VDJ servers.

But yeah +1 from for it being added to all skins in some way.

Inviato Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 3:47 am
I've said this before, but it would be good if skin 'add-ons' (like mini skins in pop up windows) could be downloaded and installed like plugins, so people could use them with any skin - have a custom button that enables the window.

Atomix have got a step closer with this Reloop Touch skin, that can be used with (added to) any 'master' skin. Something like that, which could be used by skinners to add functionality to any skin.

Inviato Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 6:33 pm
groovindj wrote :

Atomix have got a step closer with this Reloop Touch skin, that can be used with (added to) any 'master' skin. Something like that, which could be used by skinners to add functionality to any skin.

How?? I downloaded it and wanted to put it on my iPad but it didn’t even show up in my skins folder??

Inviato Fri 08 Dec 17 @ 6:45 pm
It has to be modified it designed to only work with the reloop. I managed to get it working on my win 10 tablet. Not tried as a remote skin.

Also +1 for broadcasting listener counts in vdj

Inviato Fri 08 Dec 17 @ 7:11 pm
Yes, what he said. It works as I described with the Reloop Touch attached.

The concept is clearly feasible because of what Atomix have done with that skin. Add-on 'mini skins' or 'accessory skins' could be made to work in a similar fashion, so it wouldn't be hard for people to add extra windows to skins.

Apologies to any mods reading, for veering off topic.

Inviato Fri 08 Dec 17 @ 7:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)