Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Pioneer DDJX Preparation - Page: 1

Inviato Tue 12 Dec 17 @ 2:44 am
Me gusta cómo se ve .pero puedes hacer uno igual de dos platos

Inviato Wed 13 Dec 17 @ 11:53 am
A two deck version is coming soon :)

Inviato Tue 19 Dec 17 @ 2:38 pm
This is nice man what you done, you mean performance mode for mixing?

Inviato Thu 21 Dec 17 @ 11:40 pm
nicholas123 wrote :
This is nice man what you done, you mean performance mode for mixing?

Yes a performance skin will follow soon, based on the same design :)

Inviato Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 9:53 am

Congratulation on the nice design looking skin great job, will it be possible to make it into 4 Decks it will be greatly Appreciated.!!!

Inviato Wed 03 Jan 18 @ 3:59 pm
fdilonez wrote :

Congratulation on the nice design looking skin great job, will it be possible to make it into 4 Decks it will be greatly Appreciated.!!!

Thank you, yes a two and four deck layout will follow along soon, they will all be bundled into the same skin with a dropdown to select whatever layout you wish to use :)

Inviato Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 3:43 am
When you hover the mouse over "Pioneer DDJX" logo at the middle top. It displays "www.virtualskins.co.uk" where that website demands 4 pounds.
I guess there's only one reason why someone would buy it from that site.

Inviato Sat 13 Jan 18 @ 11:36 pm
I don't think Atomix will be very happy about that.

The skin will probably be removed from the download section until the link is removed.

Inviato Sun 14 Jan 18 @ 9:44 am
The website is my website, the skin is only available for pro users of virtual dj free of charge.

Inviato Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 4:57 pm
It doesn't matter whose site it is, Atomix don't approve of skins being made available outside of www.virtualdj.com - especially if you're selling them.

Inviato Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 5:40 pm
Whether they approve or not I can't see what difference it makes being an external website. There have been loads of 3rd party sites selling skins previously that nothing was done about.

If the skins are made by the owner of the website I don't believe there is any reason he can't charge money for them if he wants to.

Inviato Wed 31 Jan 18 @ 6:56 pm
There's lots of addons that require a purchase of some kind, ie the skin developer tool requires you to purchase, before you can save your work, and i have seen others. I give the skins I build freely to people that have a full pro licence of VDJ if you dont have a pro licence you can buy the skin for a reasonable fee.

Inviato Thu 01 Feb 18 @ 4:01 pm
like it

Inviato Sat 24 Feb 18 @ 12:58 am
When it will be available?

Inviato Sat 24 Feb 18 @ 9:22 pm
JaeHemePRO SubscriberMember since 2018
It's a bit difficult to see the text in the "Cues" section, in the upper left corner. In fact, a lot of the text is difficult to read. Is there a way to modify the text color easily myself, or would that have to be the result of an update from you (the designer?).

Otherwise, I love the functionality for working on Hot Cues/POI's.

Inviato Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 2:26 pm
You mean like this?

The skin uses a lot of #333237 (gray) so I replaced it with #66FF00.

The characters on the larger buttons are drawn with bitmap graphics in the PNG file, but could be replaced with text from the XML file. More work though.

Inviato Tue 06 Aug 19 @ 5:11 pm
groovindj, yeah, that looks good. I was able to figure out where to modify the colors for the hot cue buttons too. So I was sitting on my deck out back Sunday trying to set up hotcues, and the screen was very difficult to see. How hard is it to change the primary background color from black to white, or a very lite gray?

Inviato Mon 12 Aug 19 @ 5:17 pm
If you're at ease using an image editing program then it's quite simple. You could OTOH just use your OS accessibility options to 'negative' the screen when outside.

Inviato Mon 12 Aug 19 @ 5:24 pm
Would it be more of an illustrator job, or Photoshop? Or does it matter which app?

And how do you make it an option to choose the black version, or the white version?

Inviato Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 1:32 pm
95%