Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Music will not load. Paid for IDJpool. Rip off - Page: 2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

A Man and His Music wrote :
I just tried and it works for me. I just typed in Meek, and 200 files came up. Loaded the first track and it played. Can you repeat or tell me which track you tried?

JUST tried "Meek" myself, 200 listings showed, picked the first one. If you notice in the photo...it froze at 74% when loading...

Inviato Sat 02 May 20 @ 8:37 pm
Wait a minute. You're quoting a two year old response from me to an issue, and you think it's relevant today? No, it is not. First, the original poster "never" responded to any of our attempts to help him. As far as we no, the issue could have been bogus. The second individual complained about no country content. I and others tried to explain the service. You are paying $10.00 a month, and you expect to have a full library of music at you fingertips. It's not going to happen. Second, your issue seems to be about speed. So guess what I did? I just typed in Meek and got 201 choices. I loaded the first one, "Daddy Gettin' Money" and hit my timer. Bam, less than a second. I tried another, Weeknd (201 returns, what's up with that) "A Lie" took two seconds

So, your issue may be the specs of your computer, or it's configuration. Tell us what you're working with. What version and build number of VDJ are you working with? It could be the speed of your internet. Hey it could be the area you're living in. If that was the case, I would expect the forum to be flooded from other DJ's in your area. It may have been the company itself, a glitch at that particular time of day. Answer these questions, so we can help you.

Some old man advice. Don't expect to do a gig, with just a streaming service. Your client paid you, to provide the music for their party. They don't want to hear an excuse about the internet, or some streaming service that didn't have the song. I stream, as a backup for some off the wall cut, that I didn't like enough to buy.

Inviato Sun 03 May 20 @ 3:00 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)