Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Rekordbox Lyric - Page: 2
*BUMP* wondering if VDJ has done any thinking about this?

This is the 1 thing I like about RB, it looks far better than any other karoke out there, except maybe the Kodi lyric plugin - which wouldn't work in a DJ situation.

I was playing with RB at a friends, and similar flashy text effects mixed with the ability to easily add or modify current lyrics would have me leaning towards switching to VDJ. Pioneer uses standard LRC, but for whatever reason the importing is locked to 1 Japanese website. I just made lyrics for a song, wasn't bad actually but stupid when I already have LRC files on my computer that would work fine if they just opened the importing. Also not being able to modify ones you have when the sync is off, or they're not synced at all and just display. Very lame, I know 100% Pioneer will never change how they do things here. But, maybe VDJ might?

anywho, VDJ could do something to make the display more flashy and not have it locked down. It might not be something most DJ's would care about, but for those who do (like me) it could be a big push to get people like me to switch to VDJ. scrolling LRC files are very common so half the work's already done. Kodi's CULyrics add-on's another cool one

Inviato Sun 16 Oct 22 @ 12:43 am