Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: FX Slot Folders

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I know how to organise the FX into different folders in the FX slots but I'd like it so when scrolling FX slot 1 it has it's own folder from FX slot 2 and FX slot 3. This way when using the 'Shift FX On' button. It will only scroll through the 3 or 4 FX we have in that folder, for that slot. Currently if i put all the FX in 3 different folders and scroll through them using the button, it scrolls through all of the FX, as if scrolling the master folder.

Thanks in advance.

Inviato Sat 17 Feb 18 @ 6:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 3:15 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think that can be scripted, give me the list of fx for slot 1

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 8:16 pm
I haven't fully decided on each FX slot yet. In slot 1 will feature beat related FX. Using the beat knob (the stepped knob on the FX section of the controller) sets the beats for slot 1 auto. I was going to make the beat adjustable FX slot 3 as the beat knob is right next to it right but it does slot 1 by default. The beats in VDJ GUI is usually knob 2 so remapping the shift knob function do be knob 3 instead of knob 2 is ideal for this slot.

I've remapped an effects_select ? 'distortion' so if the distortion is on, we get control over the bit depth as standard, instead of strength. I prefer it as a crush not overdrive. Even though I've set the colorfx crush to be an option on the filter.

I have a Map I'm really struggling with, if you could help with that i'd really appreciate it. It's related to adding the beat to the Echo Doppler addon. I'll start a new thread for that.

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 3:05 pm
djdad wrote :
Should be asked in the Wishes forum.

Should i start a new thread as a request or could this one be moved to there.

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 3:06 pm
I'll write you an example with 3 fx

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 5:02 pm
How did you get on? I'll be setting my controller up today to try out some new ideas.

Inviato Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 3:34 pm
Pub quiz tonight, I'll have a stab at it tomorrow evening.

Inviato Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 10:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)