Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ -" ASIO said no channels "

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

TheFOHDJControlleristMember since 2018
Hi,

when trying to set the output of VDJ to TASCAM 2X2 ASIO driver (external audio Interface)
I get an error "the ASIO driver said no channels".
I purchased an Analog Mixer licence (99$), is it the right licence?
I want the VDJ to work only with the TASCAM 2X2, no controllers.

Thanks

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 11:18 am
well the tascam is not an analog mixer it is a sound interface.

if you only plan on using it and no other equipment IE. a mixer and turntables and in private you probably didn't need any license.

if you are going to be performing in public you will need a subscription or pro infinity license.

sounds like you need to contact support https://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 12:19 pm
You don't need a license to use an audio interface.

If you want to use the Tascam interface in VDJ then you need to make sure it's not already being used by Windows.

N.B. you will not be able to use the Tascam 2x2 with VDJ in "external mixer" mode as it doesn't have enough channels. You'd need an interface that has two stereo outputs.

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 12:56 pm
I think the Tascam 2X2 Soundcard Work in VDJ 7 Pro Basic and in VDJ 8 Plus Controller Analog Mixer License with Master / Headphone or in External Mixer Mode with Deck 1 Cannel 1&2 and Deck 2 Channel 3&4. In Audiorouting on a Extern Mixer.

I use my Reloop Play Soundcard or 2x USB Soundcards so with my VDJ 7.4.7 Pro Basic and VDJ 8 Pro Legacy .(Old Pro Basic License) on my External Mixers.

Think VDJ 8 Home Plus for Analog Mixer is the Self License we the Old VDJ 8 Pro Legacy (come from VDJ 7 Pro Basic).

VDJ 8 Soundcards:
http://de.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ8%20SoundCards.html
Think all Soundcards Work with VDJ.

Eventually the Asiodriver is Bad or destroyed or not correct installed or the Audiorouting is not correct.

Greetings,Dirk

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 4:07 pm
O i See this is a 2 in 2 OUT Channel Soundcard then the have not enough Channels for Routing out.Or can you routing the Channels by this SC to 4 OUT?

For Routing out you must have a 4 Channel Soundcard.

ThinK when you buy A Small USB Stick Soundcard to for Prelisten /PFL /Cue than that should Work with Master / Headphone .

Use the Tascam for Masterchannel 1&2
The USB Stick Soundcard or the Buildt in SK only for Pre Fader Listen.
Set PFL to automatic routing by Deck LOAD.

Greetings,Dirk.

Inviato Sun 18 Feb 18 @ 4:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)