Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Numark Mixtrack 3 (nopt Pro version) and VDJ 8 LE

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

HI, I am having issue with the jogwheel settings on my Numark Mixtrack 3. It all connects fine and the configuration for the Mixtrack controller shows ok. The main problem straight away is that the jog wheels dont work as if they were Vinyl, e.g. backspining, scratching etc. I have gone into the configuration and made sure the jog wheels are set to vinyl etc and that the wheel button on the controller is on. After playing around, the only option that i can get the jogwheels to respond like vinyl is to set the jogwheel config as "jogwheel". Once its set on that, it scratches, backspins fine, just how i want it, but as soon as i release the jog wheel, the track playing is paused for about 1 sec, then the track will play. Obviously i want the track to play instantly after my hand is released from the jogwheel. I cant for the life of me, get the vinyl mode to work (if that is what i need to have the jog wheel set to) and can t edit the "jogwheel" setting to give me an instant play of the song. I suspect there may be some more details needed but keen to know if anyone has any suggestions for me to try.

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 12:17 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Set the action for the Jogs back to .. touchwheel or use the factory default mapping.

for the scratching to work, you need 2 things..
1. the Decks to be set to Vinyl mode (from the GUI, or VDJ Settings or from Controller)
2. the Controller to send properly the MIDI note when you touch the platter.

Assuming you have done the 1st one, map a Custom Button on the default skin as... deck 1 touchwheel_touch
The Button should turn on every time you touch/hold the platter and back to Off when you release.
Is this the case for you ?

If not, there could be a grounding issue, or a faulty controller.

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:29 am
Thank you. Heres a wierd thing. I turned on the laptop, fired up VDJ and the jogwheels worked as expected for about an hour or so. SO i could backsping, instant payback on jogwheel release, everything worked as it should. I moved the controller across the bench and started to play again and it went back to how it was before!.. I didnt change any settings in VDJ, nothing other than move the controller. I tried a new USB cable, still the same.

When it worked, the config of the jogwheel was set to Touchwheel and touchwheel_touch.. Sounds like a hardware issue??

Inviato Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 9:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)