Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: VDJ Music $9.99/month

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

BIG JBHPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Do i have to have wifi to use this on a monthly basis? of can i get every track with no wifi?

Inviato Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 7:33 pm
You can download them at home then cache them within VDJ. You just need to renew the DRM licence once a month.

Inviato Thu 29 Mar 18 @ 7:42 pm
Why is it now I can't get the same songs listed? I used to be able to stream loads of songs now there seems to be a very limited selection?
It seems like the songs can no longer be accessed, does not seem worth the subscription fee now.

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 12:36 pm
The content seems to be quite limited nowadays unfortunately.

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 2:24 pm
I have been trying it out the last two weeks and am somewhat dissapointed. I have been going through beatport top selling charts trying to find tracks and in the best instance (House) I may get half the tracks listed in a top 10 chart. Breaks, Afrobeats, dub/reggea lands me virtually no hits at all.

I'm probably expecting too much from this 'netflix for music'.

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 6:33 pm
Dutch Selector wrote :

I'm probably expecting too much

I think so. I couldn't see any info on the main iDJPool site about quantity of tracks (although it's not the same service as provided to Atomix) but based on a recent review by a DJ website, it looks to me like their library is in the hundreds of thousands.

That may sound like a lot, but the place I buy my music from has 3 million tracks. Even that's nothing compared to streaming sites like Deezer (50 million).

Here's a story. Last week I found a track list on a blog, of music that Chris Hill (famous UK DJ) once played at the Gold Mine in the 70s and 80s. Even with a library of 50 million tracks, there were things on the list that I couldn't find to buy or stream.

No matter how big the libraries of these services are, they will never have everything.

Inviato Sun 01 Apr 18 @ 7:06 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)