Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Loadsecurity does not work in Reloop Touch

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I use Reloop Touch, in IOS, with the latest version of VDJ 8; The problem I have, is that when I change the loadsecurity configuration, this modification is not made when I start the Reloop Touch, and that way when I accidentally charge a song on the deck that is playing, I do not receive any notice of that action and replaces the song in execution.

Can someone help me?

Thank you

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 1:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Mapping files of Reloop Touch are indeed turn off LoadSecurity (internally), but this only affects the first time you use the unit. If you change the Load Security setting from VirtualDJ Settings-->OPTIONS tab, it should respect your choice, next time you open VirtualDJ.
If the setting change (from VDJ Settings) is not kept across sessions/restarts, then probably you have a permissions/rights issue on VirtualDJ folder, which means other settings will not be saved either. Is this the case for you ?

BTW, reason of turning Load security off by default (on first run) is because, the unit is meant to be used without the laptop on sight, and the Warning pop-up windows cannot be displayed on the Touchscreen, so pointless to have it enabled if you need to look at the laptop.

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 2:24 pm
Thanks for your answer; all the modifications that I make in the configuration are recognized in a normal way, except for the loading of the song.
Your logic regarding that you could not see a pop-up warning is absolutely correct, but; it also does not work in silent mode (no warning pop-up)

After I make the modifications in Load Security, without connecting the Reloop Touch, VDJ 8 recognizes it perfectly, but when I connect it it returns to the initial configuration.

Again, I appreciate your response.

Best regards

Inviato Mon 21 May 18 @ 8:18 pm
Try to add the following action to the ONINIT key of the Reloop Touch.
setting 'loadSecurity' 'silent' &
So instead of ..
set '$rt_delaymessage' 1 & ........ 

have..
setting 'loadSecurity' 'silent' & set '$rt_delaymessage' 1 & ........ 

Inviato Tue 22 May 18 @ 6:46 am
Thanks for answering; how do I get there?

Inviato Tue 22 May 18 @ 9:08 pm
Enter "setting 'loadSecurity' 'silent' & " at the start of the oninit string here:

Inviato Tue 22 May 18 @ 9:19 pm
What is wrong here? The Reloop Touch was frozen with this configuration.

set 'loadSecurity' 'silent' & set '$rt_delaymessage' 1 & repeat_start 'rtmessagetimer' 10000ms & set '$rt_delaymessage' 0 & repeat_stop 'rtmessagetimer'

Inviato Sat 26 May 18 @ 9:50 pm
Wilman Manuel Cabrera wrote :
What is wrong here?
set 'loadSecurity' 'silent'

It should setting 'loadSecurity' 'silent'

Inviato Sun 27 May 18 @ 7:17 am
Thank you for your times and the answers, even with this setting the deck keeps loading with the song playing, I share as it is written in ONINIT, to know where the error is.
Best regards.

setting 'loadSecurity' 'silent' & set '$rt_delaymessage' 1 & repeat_start 'rtmessagetimer' 10000ms & set '$rt_delaymessage' 0 & repeat_stop 'rtmessagetimer'

Inviato Sun 27 May 18 @ 1:30 pm
Someone can help me?

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 18 @ 2:51 am
Every time you open VirtualDJ, do you get the detection window ?
If so, open VirtualDJ, and check/enable the "don't show again" option from that pop-up window.
Then change the Load Security to silent and restart.
If it works, you dont need the ... setting 'loadSecurity' 'silent' & .... part in ONINIT

Inviato Mon 04 Jun 18 @ 10:47 am

Thanks DjDad for the response, I did exactly as you suggested, but it still has the same problem. The VirtualDJ configuration is silent, but when it is connected Reloop Touch does not detect that change and still allows loading a new song on the deck that is playing. I think it's a problem in Reloop Touch, because the VirtualDJ works perfect.

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 2:37 pm
What do you have in the ControllersNotification setting in VDJ Settings->Options tab ?
Do you see RTOUCH or !RTOUCH ?

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 2:44 pm
I See RTOUCH

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 6:02 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)