Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Best shaders from ShaderToy - Page: 4

Questa parte dell'argomento è obsoleta e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate

LSL50 … Knotting by shezard who has not been seen since 2017. https://www.shadertoy.com/view/lt23WK | view on shadertoy | copy link

Intel HD Graphics 5500... No go. Also, is one of the many I get the pop up stating not licensed for third-parties. Can't use on DJs... I am guessing.

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 12:52 am
if we copy the code of a shader can we make our own shader with it via the web site?

think i am going to try lol

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 1:18 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think you'd have to compile your edit, looking as .txt of a .shader is machine language.
looks like you need HLSL code compiler.

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 1:23 am
locodog wrote :
I think you'd have to compile your edit, looking as .txt of a .shader is machine language.

ok so i copied the code add on my own account pasted it in there but i think i will need to modify it in some way before i make it public so u can use in vdj haha

vdj compiles it from the url.

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 1:36 am
wickedmix wrote :
locodog wrote :

ok so i copied the code add on my own account pasted it in there but i think i will need to modify it in some way before i make it public so u can use in vdj haha

vdj compiles it from the url.

if you can make that work, that would be fantastic. also, I wonder if it's because that shader runs at 120fps is the issue?,

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 2:35 am
wickedmix wrote :
if we copy the code of a shader can we make our own shader with it via the web site?

Yes, that's the very reason for shadertoy, and the essence of opensource.
Someone writes a code, then someone else copy it and improve it, then someone else again make some changes etc.
Just remember the good etiquette is to put a link to the original shader in your code.

Inviato Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 12:06 pm
leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
Some Shaders are in opposite directions.
www.shadertoy.com/view/XdcSRN
/www.shadertoy.com/view/ldSyRd

Inviato Sun 08 Jul 18 @ 7:18 am
how do i get rid of the song info on the screen of the visualizer?

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 18 @ 9:03 pm
djninjanic wrote :
how do i get rid of the song info on the screen of the visualizer?

READ FIRST TOPIC ON GENERAL FORUM

Inviato Wed 11 Jul 18 @ 10:03 pm
There has got to be an easier way to add these things???

It’s almost not worth the time it takes to sift through them....

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 7:44 pm
the only "easy" way is to look for a list someone has compiled and copy and paste. otherwise you're stuck with doing it one by one by one by one....

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 8:18 pm
Well, now that we know how to download the shaders, it's time to figure out how to put them in the order we want to play.

Inviato Fri 31 Aug 18 @ 9:52 pm
oooh….. now there's an idea.

can this be done??

Inviato Sat 01 Sep 18 @ 12:04 am
well.. i thought it was a good idea anyway..

Inviato Sun 02 Sep 18 @ 1:26 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
well.. i thought it was a good idea anyway..

It is a good idea, but like all good ideas it takes time to iplement them (if they deem it a priority)

Inviato Sun 02 Sep 18 @ 8:38 am
true

Inviato Sun 02 Sep 18 @ 8:46 am
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Many weeks without new Shadertoys for VDJ, isn't strange?

Inviato Sat 29 Sep 18 @ 10:07 pm
no, because adding shaders isn't up to VirtualDJ - it's up to the user to go to the site and get their own that they like

I currently have 103 that I've installed and I search through that nightmare of a site every few days to see if there are new ones or themed ones I like.

(now if we just had some organization tools like folders so we could sort through them..... hint hint and pretty please?)

Inviato Sat 29 Sep 18 @ 11:56 pm
what he said!^^^^^^^

Inviato Sun 30 Sep 18 @ 6:17 am
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017

Inviato Sun 30 Sep 18 @ 6:08 pm
40%