Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Videos inbetween karaoke

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

When karaoke song completes if video is next song on playlist then play that video instead of karaoke background.

Inviato Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 1:37 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ah right i thought you meant have a video play in between tracks but still show the singer rotation overlay. Video tracks will play if loaded like any other song, did you check the vxf?

Inviato Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 1:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I think there is a workaround with this, but have to test first.

I believe you could create a custom png as background with just a small rectangle for the rotation list, and then use the Slideshow as audioOnlyVisual with a single image (similar to the background karaoke image), but not sure which one will have priority or how both can be combined.

Will try here and let you know.

Inviato Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 3:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
didnt work what i had in mind, so the only option we have for now, is the karaoke_show action, which displays the Singers rotation list on the video output.
But you still have to work with Karaoke manually, meaning that you need to have the Karaoke mode disabled, and when you load/play a Karaoke file, to turn off the Singers list using the action above.

Will try to see if there is a more automatic and nicer way with a Video skin

Inviato Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 5:10 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)