Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Minimalist UX 3

Inviato Fri 08 Jun 18 @ 10:16 pm
Hi .. please How To Use this Video Skins ?

Help me

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 3:06 am
In VDJ 8.3 (aka Virtual DJ 2018).......

Open the VDJ config window and select the tab for changing skins. The video skins are listed below the main skins.

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 6:58 am
i also cannot find out how to use this, there is no tab in the settings for me to select this skin, i am using version 8.2 and do not see the video skins listed under the normal skins

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 4:55 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Get the recent update.

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 5:08 am
is there no way to use them on 8.2?

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 5:16 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Correct

Inviato Wed 13 Jun 18 @ 5:20 am
I love this Interface, but, can there be a version without the analyser?, just showing the song title? as I want to run advertising in the background,

Thanks.

Inviato Tue 01 Oct 19 @ 10:34 am
TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hey quick question...is there a way to move the text and spectrum to another area of the screen as well as resizing it? I video stream online and have various scenes where the text and spectrum sections need to be moved and/or resized. I would like toalter the XML file for the skin and rename it so I have different versions of the same skin.

Is there an xml manual for making changes and if so where do I find it?

Inviato Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 3:43 am

Inviato Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 9:03 am
Tantrix wrote :
Hey quick question...is there a way to move the text and spectrum to another area of the screen as well as resizing it? I video stream online and have various scenes where the text and spectrum sections need to be moved and/or resized. I would like toalter the XML file for the skin and rename it so I have different versions of the same skin.

Is there an xml manual for making changes and if so where do I find it?

You can change it easily yes, its not that many xml elements in the skin...
Size and position are easily read from the xml

https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Modify%20a%20Skin.html

Inviato Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 9:54 am