Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Early realease skin error.

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi Folks . LOVE NEW VERSION: VIRTUALDJ 2018 (early access)
I have an problem with the default skin on my laptop.
With a secondary screen attached for the video output I have issues when changeing the settings.
After clicking on the arrow next to 'V Effect' the skin dims and I can make any changes I need.
However when I make any changes, the skin remains dark and only shows things when I move the mouse over anything.
If I minimiseVDJ8 and then restore it, all is ok and the skin shows everything again so it's not a disaster.
The picture shows what I see after coming out of the settings.

It only does it on the default two deck skin, not the default 4 or 6 deck skin.

Laptop has 12gb Memory on Windows 10 latest updates installed. Intel I3 processor.

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 11:14 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do you happen to have videoforcefullscreen option set at something different than 0?

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 11:35 am
It was on 1 as it has always been, but changing it to 0 seems to sort out the issue.
Hopefully it will be fixed in the next release. :D

And thanks for the suggestion.

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 12:00 pm
I am now having the same issue after updating. I am using the V8 default by Fruit skin. Minimizing and the reopening the window cures it, but it's a pain.
Also, in settings, when I open the Extensions tab, the items do not render correctly, just one part of a huge image, no scroll bar etc. Works fine on my other Pc which is running a slightly lower spec than my laptop, which is odd.
I checked that Videoforce was set to 0.

Inviato Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 1:41 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)