Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: How to get Spotify in your online music dropdown

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys.
I'm just wondering how to get Spotify in my online music drop down folder?

Inviato Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 9:12 am
You can't. It was removed last year.

See this post.

Even if you could get it, it's for personal use only - not for DJing in public. Same with Deezer etc.

Inviato Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 9:25 am
groovindj wrote :
You can't. It was removed last year.

See this post.

Even if you could get it, it's for personal use only - not for DJing in public. Same with Deezer etc.

Thanks mate.

Is there any other online rekord pools u can use other than Deezer and the custom vdj r/p???

Inviato Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 11:17 pm
Loads. Use Google.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 7:00 am
CAN YOU USE THEM IN VIRTUAL DJ LIKE DEEZER AND IDJPOOL??? I DONT WANT TO USE GOOGLE WHEN I CAN HAVE SOMEONE TELL ME HERE. :)

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 7:41 am
Stop SHOUTING!

You should be able to see what's available built in to VDJ.

There are plenty of other DJ pools around, that offer MP3 downloads - and of course they can be played in VDJ.

I'm not going to hold your hand or feed you with a spoon. You've got a computer - use it!

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 8:46 am
8 don't want to use Google. I want to use the forum. That's what it's here for

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:44 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Making other people do your work / research for you is never nice. You would do it to the ones you love. So why would you do it to us?

I also suggest that checking Google and the manual are not unrealistic requests. Because starting a sentence out with "I tried... and it didn't work out" is always nicer to hear than "don't want to use Google. I want to use the forum. That's what it's here for". Users like you, use this forum. We don't get paid to help you.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 12:47 pm
Mate the forum is here to ask questions and I don't want to use Google. If someone has the answer this is where I'll find it. If not than I'll look elsewhere.

Mod; edited for abusive language, let's act like professionals.

Inviato Mon 18 Jun 18 @ 12:57 am
its not my probblem you don't get payd for being a administer.

Inviato Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 8:29 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's not a problem for us either.
Users help each other out because we're a community, but with your attitude I think you've alienated yourself from getting help from some of the most technically proficient users.
So it's your problem now and yours alone.

Mod; Locked as this is going nowhere

Inviato Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 12:17 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)