Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Is there a way to make songs go from playlist once played and can I make the screen bigger?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi all.

I just wondered if once I have played a song for it to go from the play list I am currently using?

Is there also a way to make the whole screen bigger as I am having trouble with the size of plylist songs and waveforms as my eyesight is not what it used to be?

One more question, how to I group download sogs to my cache to make sure they are all there for the party I have coming up as I will be offline?

Thank in advance.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:07 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
1 put you playlist into the automix window and check the auto remove played option (small dot right of the automix on button, called a snap)

2 bottom left corner, click browser zoom, you also have font size buttons round there.
*edit for bigger waves, hmm there's fruit's skin, erm controller HD by dennyo, I don't think any one has done an ease of access skin*

3 not sure, never really used online content, you refresh cache, but can't remember how.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:20 am
Thanks Loco.

That really heped.

The text in playlist is a good size now just need to work out how to make waveforms look bigger.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:45 am
Use a different skin, or buy a bigger screen.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 11:52 am
Thanks Grovin. How do I change the skin?

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 12:07 pm
Really? Read the manual.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 12:14 pm
Will do.Sorry I am new to this.

Inviato Sun 17 Jun 18 @ 12:35 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)