Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Can't get vinyl needle search strip working with PIONEER DDJ -RZ Controller

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can't get vinyl needle search strip working with PIONEER DDJ -RZ Controller, can anyone help please ? It's set to internal mixer mode ion ddj rz settings but even in external mode the needle search strip wont work, thanks

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 10:13 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
show me the mapping for some reason vdj won't show the mpping to me.
but if it's like the rx then needle search only works when a track isn't audiable.

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 10:20 am
This is from the VDJ manual of the DDJ-RZ:

NEEDLE SEARCH STRIP. The length of this strip represents the length of the entire track. Place your finger on a point along this sensor to jump to that point in the track (song position). While your finger touches the strip, the track will start a temporary playback (if it was not playing before) in order to preview that area of the track. Lift your finger from the strip to stop playback.
Important notice: In order to avoid accidental track jumps when you manipulate FX, the needle search does not operate when the deck is on air. If you want to use the strip while a deck is on air please hold down SHIFT first, and then touch the strip. You can change this behavior by changing the Needle Search Security setting. (See Special Settings)

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 10:38 am

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 10:39 am
Hi there,

I got it ot work all afternoon eventualy, I clicked on use ddj rz settings in the part where you select effects at the top of the virtual dj screen on the left deck and after that it worked.

By the way, how can I get an echo effect for my FX pad ? I hate not having it, it was in rekordbox...

Thanks

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 7:16 pm
FunkEmUP wrote :
Hi there,

I got it ot work all afternoon eventualy, I clicked on use ddj rz settings in the part where you select effects at the top of the virtual dj screen on the left deck and after that it worked.

By the way, how can I get an echo effect for my FX pad ? I hate not having it, it was in rekordbox...

Thanks

It always helps to read the manual about your controller -> http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjrz/layout/effects.html

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 7:32 pm
Thanjks, I had a play around but couldn't find echo effect :o( will have a read , thanks

Inviato Thu 05 Jul 18 @ 7:48 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)