Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer ddj 1000 jog wheels display

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

icarlHome userMember since 2012
hi again friends. I would like to know how I can change the information that comes out in the jog wheels of my ddj 1000 since I want to see the remaining time and not the one that is running on the computer. I do not know if they understand me? I want the time to be seen in 3-2-1 and not in 1-2-3.

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 18 @ 10:31 pm

Inviato Fri 06 Jul 18 @ 11:08 pm
icarlHome userMember since 2012
Thanks for you help.... working for me....

Inviato Sat 07 Jul 18 @ 12:20 am
Hi, I have read through the manual, and tried to get into the utility but holding the hot cue button does not load into any utility programme.

I have installed the drivers and am using the latest version of VDJ, all I want to do it change the time on the screen to remaining.

Could anybody help point me in the right direction?

EDIT: I have found this now, it's on the default Skin, if you are using a custom skin the menu does not appear, handy tip if anybody else is trying to find it.

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 10:30 pm
djakay47PRO SubscriberMember since 2009
Can you turn back to downloaded skin after using default to make changes

Inviato Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 9:43 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think you can, how about you give it a try.

Inviato Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 10:15 am
djakay47PRO SubscriberMember since 2009
I am searching can’t find it. Any info please on location for setting

Inviato Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 9:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 11:40 pm
necilPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi, I Have Pioneer DDJ 1000 Controller When I Activated Vinyl Mode I want To See Directly On Screen How Can I Make It. Or Can I Change Screen Color Noticeably Different When I Activated Vinyl Mode.

Inviato Tue 25 Jun 19 @ 1:53 am
That's not possible due to firmware limitations of the device itself

Inviato Tue 25 Jun 19 @ 6:23 am
necilPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I want to Ask something about Pioneer DDJ 1000. When I try to seek at the beginning of song with seach button. the search button I mean seek +-4 stays in first 8 beat not going to the beginning when pressed. In the middle of the song it works fine. How Can we correct this with mapping.

Inviato Tue 25 Jun 19 @ 7:54 pm
Thank you I did what was said went to that option as well to change settings on jog wheel but I m having trouble getting this to work .. I don’t know why I use windows 7 pro ,,, there is no cover photo , no beat , things that show are ... time elapsed.... and end warning .... I hope I get a solution 😁

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 20 @ 10:00 pm
Thank you I did what was said went to that option as well to change settings on jog wheel but I m having trouble getting this to work .. I don’t know why I use windows 7 pro ,,, there is no cover photo , no beat , things that show are ... time elapsed.... and end warning .... I hope I get a solution 😁

Inviato Fri 24 Apr 20 @ 10:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@Scorpio Mad Beatz
There is a fix for Windows 7 available in current Early Access Build 5680.
From VDJ Settings, enable EarlyAccessUpdates, close and on next restart, it will automatically update to that version.

Inviato Sat 25 Apr 20 @ 11:25 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)