Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Is there a way to sort tracks in VDJ so it is exactly the same order as the source folder? (Windows 10)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

ive tried the file path and file name option in VDJ and tried all the Track variants (File name etc) in the folder itself, but nothing seems to get them both exactly the same order which is a pain when sorting through a folder of new tracks having to search in VDJ for the next track in the folder ? Any help greatly welcomed

Inviato Sun 08 Jul 18 @ 4:28 am
Well what order are they in, in the source folder? Windows can sort by the same fields as VDJ.

Inviato Sun 08 Jul 18 @ 7:36 am
I have tried using all the sort criteria that the folder has in VDJ but there never in exactly the same order. Usually the majority of the new tracks I am sorting begin with numbers and I think it may be this that’s causing the issues.

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 7:30 pm
Ok I Think I have figured it out. When arranging the file and the VDJ library by File name which are the only two sort criteria that exactly match, VDJ is saying that a "-" comes before a "_" and the windows folder is doing the opposite! Anyway to get one of them to change its ways?

Inviato Fri 13 Jul 18 @ 8:09 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)