Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Audio issue/crackling

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hi guys I'm hearing crackling in my audio and can't pin point what is causing it. Im using ddj-1000s.
I have reduced the skin fps, raised the asio meter, turned asio off and just used pioneer output in the drop down menu in audio options set ultra latency to yes and no is there something I'm missing?
Also I use my gain knobs on my mixer to around 25% and my master volume on mixer never goes past 50%, the volumes on my speakers are set at 75% have I got something backwards??
The speakers I have are Yamaha dbr15 and they are crystal clear when cdjs are plugged in

I'll post pic up incase I have a setting wrong

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 4:54 am
Did this just start after an update or something, was it working correctly before? Do you have the latest firmware and drivers from Pioneer? Does your sound setup look like this?

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 5:09 am
Thanks man. ill update everything

Inviato Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 10:46 am
Thanks heaps A man and his Music.
I reinstalled the pioneer firmware and drivers and it works a treat now. I'm able to run 30fps on the skin and 60 fps for video without any audio issues.

I think I had the mac driver & firmware installed as I was playing around with it on my mac a few weeks bk

Inviato Thu 30 Aug 18 @ 2:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)