Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question About Sets Displayed On My Homepage

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

After I finish a session on Virtual DJ it gets displayed under sets on my homepage. To the right of the title there are three or four stars. If I hover my mouse over the star it displays how many views the set has received. If I hover over the star right after I post the set it reads one view, I assume that is me. Some of my older sets read 35, 40 or more views. My question is who the heck are viewing these sets? How does anybody know I exist and takes the trouble to seek me out then look at my sets? Or, does the program just add more views automatically at certain intervals to make me feel good that some one knows I exist?

Inviato Fri 07 Sep 18 @ 2:10 pm
Members Can look at you your sets, why so many podcasts lol

You can make your sets private in on your account settings

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 5:04 am
How do these member know I exist? Is it just pot luck they find me out of hundreds of thousands of users? I do mind that they look, I am just curious how they find me....

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 6:17 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
They could see your forum posts and click your name, or perhaps stumble on the sets through google.
Perhaps some of these views are related to automated systems like google's indexing too, not sure if those get excluded from the view count or not.

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 6:39 pm
Thanks for the explanation...

Inviato Sun 09 Sep 18 @ 8:21 pm
We know where you are, at all times.

Inviato Wed 12 Sep 18 @ 6:49 pm
I am checking my body for microchips!

Inviato Fri 14 Sep 18 @ 6:46 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)