Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Technical Support

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I own an expanding DJ business, and recently started a second unit that I send out with another DJ. I created another username attached to a second email, and paid for a content unlimited music subscription with this username. When I log in with that username, the subscription still isn't showing up. I submitted a ticket on Saturday, and also tried to use online chat today. No response to ticket and chat isn't available, although it says from 7a-7p M-F. When calling the number, it says Atomix is closed. Just looking for a little help, as I would really like to have this subscription that I paid for up and running. Do I need to have an upgraded subscription possibly? Thank you.

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 1:10 pm
If there are at least two of you in this "DJ business" then you will need to buy two full Pro Infinity licenses, because at present you don't appear to be licensed at all.

Inviato Mon 10 Sep 18 @ 4:55 pm
Atomix have recently added a new "business" license type that may suit you

Apart from what you get with the Pro license, you get:
- Personal concierge & phone support
- Professional customizations
- Multiple Licenses

It's $99 pr month or $999 pr year

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/business.html

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 10:05 am
Wow, that price is a bit steep for one licence, considering it's $19 per month without the additional stuff.

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 10:17 am
Yes, but then...

"you can add as many users as you need, for $15/month/extra-user"

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 4:33 pm
It's only $19 for a normal subscription so you'd need a hell of a lot of users to save anything.

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 4:37 pm
I don't think it's about saving - it's about a level of service.

If you're running a successful DJ business then you really ought to be turning over more than £20 a week. This is not aimed at someone who's just scraping by. If you've got enough work to justify having another DJ (or DJs) working for you, then the cost of this is insignificant.

Inviato Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 4:52 pm
groovindj wrote :
I don't think it's about saving - it's about a level of service.

I think so too - that it's all about 24h phone support (and maybe on location support) where you instantly talk to one of the experts
And I think it's mostly because someone asked for it

Inviato Wed 03 Oct 18 @ 9:46 am
Since the update on Today my Virtual DJ 8 does not work properly on my Mac.
Problem is that after about 1 to 2 minut it constantly crashes, closes and open again the program.
MacOS High Sierra
V 10.13.6 Apple dont have a update for old mac, maybe for that.
Mackbook Pro 15- inch
Processor 2.2ghz Corei7 -
Ram - 8gb Ram 1600 MHz DDR3

More than 3 times crashed, tomorrow i have work
I am checking now i update last version virtualdj v8.3 b5180
I am only running, listen some songs and the virtual close and open again.
Do you know why?

Inviato Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 5:47 pm
5181 is the latest early access version - it fixes a crash that happens when looping. Maybe that's your issue?

Inviato Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 6:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Djicono.ru wrote :
Problem is that after about 1 to 2 minut it constantly crashes, closes and open again the program.

Have you noticed at which point it crashes ? When loading a track (how do you do that) , when using the Prelisten Player, some other action ?

Inviato Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 7:25 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)