Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Script to release loop after 1 pass?

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Hello I'm using the [ loop ? nothing : loop X ] script as an action point in VDJ but I was wondering is there an extended script to get the loop to release after a certain number of passes? Basically automatically loop once and then release the loop?

Inviato Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 12:14 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
There's a few ways, easiest is to have a second action point after your loop command.

cycle "loopCount" 2 & var "loopCount" 0 ? loop 0 : nothing

As i said there's a few ways.

Inviato Tue 25 Sep 18 @ 5:39 pm
Thanks for the follow up. For some reason I don't receive notifications for these so I'm just seeing this now more than half a year later. Can you guide me to a page that explains your suggestion as I can't get the code you typed here to work and want to fully understand how to use this particular script. Basically I want to use loop_roll to edit out curse words but have it release the loop roll after one pass if possible. Right now I have an action point with the command loop_roll 1 but it just keeps loop rolling forever and I can't shut it off. I'd like it to loop_roll once and then continue playing after that one time.

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 19 @ 11:25 am
I figured it out! The second action point should have the command: loop_roll_mode off

Thanks for your help!

Inviato Wed 03 Jul 19 @ 11:47 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)