Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

For reporting any bug, questions or comment related to the latest version of VirtualDJ
(NOTE: VirtualDJ continuously updated, so many older topic on this forum are most probably already fixed in the current build)

If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
Forum Guidelines  (*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Topic: Songs not marked red after played for 45 seconds
Hello, I have 4 laptops and on my new one, whenever I play a song it is not being marked in red. I have VDJ 2018 and the latest build. Is there something I'm missing? It works on my other laptops.

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 18 @ 7:46 pm
I figured it out. The volume has to be up in order for the songs to know they have been played. I was doing this at home so I didn't have the volume up. My bad!!!!

Inviato Wed 10 Oct 18 @ 8:01 pm
Mine never turns the songs red after I play them. Is there a setting for that? Am I missing something?

Inviato Fri 12 Oct 18 @ 2:02 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
It’s a red line through the song icon in the browser. As has already been said, the fader must be up for it to count. And you set the actual time using the historyDelay option. It defaults to 45 seconds.

Inviato Fri 12 Oct 18 @ 2:53 am