Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: SUNFLY

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I suppose they want us to steal the songs from Youtube? What is wrong with their management ? Amazonmp3 sold songs efficiently and in a couple of clicks. Sunfly are the most important UK karaoke company and their a bunch of looney tunes. I had to tick boxes specifying cars and traffic lights, then they stopped my world to ask my opinion of their service and also I could not stay logged in. It was like trying to navigate a maze. Well here is my opinion ..your stupid. Go and look at how Amazon sell songs online. They know what their doing.

..and don't be asking about a song download format or a disc. Enable some form of global account default settings in the options.

I SHOULD LOOK FOR A COMPANY THAT CAN DO IT'S JOB PROPERLY... MAYBE SOUND CHOICE.

I may as well add..well done Atomix for yet another perfect week (mind you that's VDJ 8.2).

Inviato Mon 29 Oct 18 @ 9:32 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
https://www.selectatrack.com/

The above is much better for selling karaoke songs. However I like Sunfly song quality.
It's even a struggle to get to the Sunfly download link, then they name the song badly and zip the file.

Inviato Mon 29 Oct 18 @ 11:33 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)