Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ 1000

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

mkr160PRO InfinityMember since 2009
How do I find the PAD Page DDJ1k Settings within VDJ?? I need to change some settings and can find the page to do it. Many thanks!

"Pioneer DDJ-1000 offers a variety of settings and options regarding it's operation.
You can change these settings by using a special PAD Page named "DDJ1K Settings". You can access this pad page via VirtualDJ GUI, or by holding down the HOTCUE pad mode button for more than one second.
Please note that this pad page is accessible only when DDJ-1000 is connected to VirtualDJ. Use the PAGE/PARAMETERS buttons to cycle through the available pages."

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 5:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You mean you want to edit its XML file ?
As stated in the manual, this "special" Pads page is only available if you have the DDJ-1000 connected. Do you ?

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 5:22 pm
I want to change the timer on jog wheels to count down not up. Change Mic DB setting and Brightness on Jogs.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 5:24 pm
[quote=mkr160]I want to change the timer on jog wheels to count down not up. Change Mic DB setting and Brightness on Jogs. Yes had it connected and could not see pad page

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 5:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So when the DDJ-1000 is connected to your computer and use a Skin with Pads (like the Default ones), you dont see the DDJ1K Settings page available in the Pads drop down list ?

If you do then you can use the Pads Editor (top option from the same list)

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 5:29 pm
Got it thank you!!!!

Inviato Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 1:55 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)