Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DJM-900NSX2

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Can't seem to get this to work properly. I've downloaded the driver from the Pioneer website and have it plugged in to computer A socket. I want Deck A to come through channel 1 on the mixer and Deck B to come through channel 4 on the mixer. It does recognise the mixer in VDJ settings but not sure what options to select. It seems to slow everything down on VDJ when I plug the mixer in for some reason.

Inviato Thu 15 Nov 18 @ 9:00 pm
In such mixers as DJM-900NXS and NXS2 the channels order is actually from left to right 3124
Therefore if you want VirtualDJ to play on far left and far right channels, you need to change the default sound setup to use Ch 5+6 for deck 1 and Ch 7+8 for deck 2
Also you'll have to remove decks 3 & 4 from sound setup, or change their channel assignment as well (so that 2 decks are NOT using the same channels)

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 1:10 am
and maybe you want to change the mixer order in your VDJ skin. I wanted to see the same channels react as my mixer does. Also DJM-900NXS2

Inviato Thu 29 Nov 18 @ 1:01 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)