Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: VirtualProducer 8 Decks - Page: 1
P.droteControlleristMember since 2015

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 4:03 pm
I tried to open this skin and it stated that it is impossible to open. I rebooted VDJ and still the same notice. Skin looks awesome.

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 6:52 pm
Sorry

Inviato Fri 16 Nov 18 @ 9:39 pm
Fixed, download works now :)

Inviato Sun 18 Nov 18 @ 4:35 pm
Support staff wrote :
Fixed, download works now :)

Thank you very much for the fix, and especially for the skin. :)

Inviato Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 11:15 am
V1.2
This new version is not correct, there was an error and I uploaded an unfinished version.
It is functional but there may be errors in the pads.
Soon I will upload the correct version, with 8 + 8 pads.

Inviato Mon 26 Nov 18 @ 5:59 pm
iamsongPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I love the interface; it was well thought out.

I started spinning via computer with BPM Studio long before most. I've been using VDJ since early vers-7.0 and have used a half dozen skins; yours surpasses anything I've seen so far. I was a full time mobile DJ for 30-years (yeah, I'm old and retired from events) . Now I do some broadcasting for/with a group of friends. I've never attempted to create an interface, but I've written code for a living in the past. I'm going to ask, not knowing what is involved or if it's possible. For all I know, there's one already provided and I can't find it.

My suggestion is for a click-toggle on the BPM that would page through BPM, Count-up, and Count-down timers on each deck (Similar to the way you can page through the Key. Or, possibly a top bar box with a timer which can be selected to monitor time in the same fashion the cross-fader is selected on either side.

Thanks for the great work! Cheers!!!

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 18 @ 6:32 am
iamsong wrote :
I love the interface; it was well thought out.

I started spinning via computer with BPM Studio long before most. I've been using VDJ since early vers-7.0 and have used a half dozen skins; yours surpasses anything I've seen so far. I was a full time mobile DJ for 30-years (yeah, I'm old and retired from events) . Now I do some broadcasting for/with a group of friends. I've never attempted to create an interface, but I've written code for a living in the past. I'm going to ask, not knowing what is involved or if it's possible. For all I know, there's one already provided and I can't find it.

My suggestion is for a click-toggle on the BPM that would page through BPM, Count-up, and Count-down timers on each deck (Similar to the way you can page through the Key. Or, possibly a top bar box with a timer which can be selected to monitor time in the same fashion the cross-fader is selected on either side.

Thanks for the great work! Cheers!!!

Hi.
Thank you for your suggestion. There is an update pending validation by the virtual team (V2.0) more than a week ago.
For the next update (2.1) the time panel will be available.
I'm glad you like the skin.
Greetings and thank you.

Inviato Wed 05 Dec 18 @ 10:13 pm
NEW VERSION 2.0

-Full functionality 8+8 pads per deck
-Line in per deck

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 4:49 pm
NEW VERSION 2.1

Add:

-Time panel
-alert when the song is going to finish
-visual improvements

Inviato Fri 21 Dec 18 @ 11:13 pm
Thanks for the Skin.

Inviato Sat 22 Dec 18 @ 4:18 pm
Finally a skin that goes with my UC-33 Midi console.

Inviato Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 12:00 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe it's just me, but... the alignments of the loop buttons... it like it better that way

Inviato Wed 09 Jan 19 @ 8:56 am
PachN wrote :
Maybe it's just me, but... the alignments of the loop buttons... it like it better that way

The hidden buttons to move the loop?

Inviato Sat 12 Jan 19 @ 12:11 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Nope, the alignment of the Loop adjust and loop options button, so that the line up with the play and sync button. Compare the loop section of deck 1 to deck 2 and 3.

Inviato Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 9:57 am
New version 2.2

Add play controls in browser zoom mode.

Inviato Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 10:20 am
Hi... I am loving this config for my podcast. If I could ask for one, tiny enhancement... Please add the Artist Name to the Title-name banner for each deck? It's really helpful to be able to see the artist as well as the title, especially when your recall span is as tiny as mine.
Thank you for a kick-ass layout for VDJ!
-Lou

Inviato Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 4:47 pm
I kinda like the skin. However, the Play button would be better if it was Play/Pause.

Inviato Mon 11 Mar 19 @ 8:14 pm
New version 2.3

Graphic improvements.

Inviato Sun 21 Apr 19 @ 11:13 am
lkenn88Home userMember since 2019
Hello! i can't exit to browser mode. I can't see the mixer. any helps? Regards

Inviato Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 11:42 am
77%