Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Never connect (or get prompted to)

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I don't WANT to connect to social media. I have no interest in doing anything aside from mixing music that I have on my computer. Is there any way I can stop from being bugged about connecting every time I start the program? Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 7:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just log in :)

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 8:10 pm
Appreciated, but that's kinda the point. I don't WANT to login. Very often my laptop and I are out and about and there's no connection. And there's no earthly reason for me to WANT to login to any social media or other internet site.

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 10:20 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You already created an account here, so I don't see why you wouldn't want to use that to log in?
Also, if 'remember me' is checked, it will still remember you are logged in even when you don't have internet.

Inviato Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 10:32 pm
You have to log in via VDJ to your account here, so that VDJ knows who you are & what license you have. That's got nothing to do with social media at all - it's just identifying you to Atomix so that a license (if you have one) can be generated.

That license is stored on your computer, so after that point you do not have to be online when using VDJ.

Inviato Sat 08 Dec 18 @ 8:47 am
This message to me worked for the same issue where I did not have internet to log in

" Go to settings and check that dontLogin is set to no. If yes, change to no, then restart. Then login in and check settings stayloggedin is set to yes.

You won't need a login username and password any more unless you need to log in once a month for a monthly subscription.

Inviato Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 11:07 pm
The only other time you may need to log in is if you've used VDJ on more than two computers.

Logging in on a third will log out one of the others, as the license only allows two computers to log in.

Inviato Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 6:42 pm
Go to Options>Search bar>Drop down menu> all settings>scroll down to Internet>"Stay logged in- Yes" and
"Don't login- Yes"

I don't understand why Adion insisted on being UNhelpful.

Moderator; you're replying to a year old thread

Inviato Mon 09 Dec 19 @ 6:23 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)