Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: VideoFX
MrJackyPRO InfinityMember since 2015

Inviato Sun 13 Jan 19 @ 3:35 pm
La version 1.0 del pad esta específicamente diseñada para activar/desactivar los efectos de vídeo: "boom auto", "shake", "spectral", "strobe", "outline", "vibrate", "colorice", "negative" y "text" (el efecto "text" es lanzado con shift+pad8, aprovechando que el efecto "negative" no dispone de GUI).

El parámetro 1 activa/desactiva el modo automático, mayormente activa los efectos por la intensidad de "get_beat" y con una duración de tiempo establecida en el script.
Podemos activar varios efectos automáticos y cambiar el parámetro 1 para activar el resto manualmente.

La versión 1.1 del pad, ademas de mejorar notablemente el modo automático, tiene una nueva pagina de configuración, que permite configura los slider del efecto con 3 configuraciones preestablecidas (para cambiar la pagina usaremos el parámetro 2).

LOW para un efecto mas suave
MID para un efecto medio
HARD para un efecto mas agresivo

Estoy trabajando en una versión 1.2 con la ayuda de Builder y su creador "locodog" para crear una nueva pagina que permita configurar los tiempos que el efecto debe estar activo cuando el sonido activa los efectos.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 12:33 pm
locodog i need you
I'm modifying the pad and let's say the button stays that way.

ButtonName:
VIBRATE\n`var 'videofx_padpage' 3 ? var '$fxvibrate_toggle' ? get_text 'ON/OFF' : get_text 'ON' : var 'videofx_padpage' 2 ? get_var '$vibrate_beats' : var 'videofx_padpage' 1 ? var '$fxvibrate_force' 1 ? get_text 'MID' : var '$fxvibrate_force' 2 ? get_text 'HARD' : get_text 'LOW'`

ButtonPAD:
var 'videofx_padpage' 1 ? deck master video_fx_select 'vibrate' & cycle '$fxvibrate_force' 3 &
var '$fxvibrate_force' 1 ? deck master video_fx_slider 1 0.4 & deck master video_fx_slider 2 0.3 :
var '$fxvibrate_force' 2 ? deck master video_fx_slider 1 0.75 & deck master video_fx_slider 2 0.50 :
deck master video_fx_slider 1 0.1 & deck master video_fx_slider 2 0.2 :

var 'videofx_padpage' 2 ? deck master var '$vibrate_beats' 1 ? deck master set '$vibrate_time' '2beat' & deck master set '$vibrate_beats' 2 : deck master var '$vibrate_beats' 2 ? deck master set '$vibrate_time' '4beat' & deck master set '$vibrate_beats' 4 : deck master var '$vibrate_beats' 4 ? deck master set '$vibrate_time' '1/8th' & deck master set '$vibrate_beats' 0.125 : deck master var '$vibrate_beats' 0.125 ? deck master set '$vibrate_time' '1/4th' & deck master set '$vibrate_beats' 0.25 : deck master var '$vibrate_beats' 0.25 ? deck master set '$vibrate_time' '1/2th' & deck master set '$vibrate_beats' 0.5 : deck master set '$vibrate_time' '1beat' & deck master set '$vibrate_beats' 1 :

var 'videofx_padpage' 3 ? toggle '$fxvibrate_toggle' :
var '$FXAuto' ? var '$fxvibrate' ? deck master var '$vibrate_time' 0 ? deck master set '$vibrate_time' 250 : deck master get_beat_bar & set '$fxvibrate' 0 & deck master repeat_stop '$vfx6' & deck master video_fx 'vibrate' off : set '$fxvibrate' 1 & deck master effect_button 'Builder' 9 & get_text "deck master repeat_start_instant '$vfx6' `get_var '$vibrate_time'`ms & deck master param_bigger get_beat_bar get_beatdiff ? var '$fxvibrate_toggle' 0 ? deck master video_fx 'vibrate' on : deck master video_fx 'vibrate' : deck master video_fx 'vibrate' off" & param_cast "text" & effect_string "Builder" 6 & deck master effect_active "Builder" on & set "string6" 1 : deck master repeat_start_instant '$vfx6' ? on & deck master repeat_stop '$vfx6' & set '$fxvibrate' 0 & deck master video_fx 'vibrate' off : deck master video_fx 'vibrate'

I need you
I'm modifying the pad and let's say the button stays that way.

I am using Builder to change the instant replay time to configure it.

The configurations act on the activated automatism, while the one used by the complement is necessary to restart the button, turning the effect off and on.

Can I have Builder compile the code of the script to be able to recover the time of the beats?
How should I write the script?

Inviato Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 1:13 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You seem to have a handle on scripting so I won't give you a full solution but here's the basics for builder.
Try something simple and keep adding to it.

effect_button "Builder" 9
this creates variables for beat lengths, see var_list
& get_text "repeat_start_instant 'rsiStartStop' `get_var '8beat'`ms 5 & play_pause"
this is the string sent to builder, var '8beat' (in backticks) will be a number value
& param_cast "text" & effect_string "Builder" 3 & effect_active "Builder" on & set "string3" 1
this casts it to effect_string 3, turns builder on, and switches var "string3" on so builder knows which string to act on (effect_string 3 therefore var 'string3')

If it doesn't work open builders gui and check the string, looking for typos on your part.

Inviato Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 5:42 pm
That would be with the basic operation of the plugin.

but if you want Builder to create your own code, you must send a get_text "" (with double quotes) inside another get_text "" (also with double quotes)

Besides that problem, I do not know if Builder is prepared to do that task.

I guess it's easier to edit the configuration page that the plugin uses, so restart the repeat_instant

Inviato Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 8:04 pm
I don't understand what you want.

pose your question as a simple script

Inviato Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 8:21 pm
n the end, I have edited the configuration page, but I do not like to repeat the same script so many times. At least now it works as I wish.

example:
get_text "effect_button 'Builder' 9 & get_text "repeat_instant 'test' `get_test 'get_var '$timevar''`ms"" & param_cast "text" & effect_string "Builder" 1 & effect_active "Builder" on & set "string1" 1" & param_cast "text" & effect_string "Builder" 2 & effect_active "Builder" on & set "string2" 1

When I want to recompile I have several problems
I must put double quote inside another double quote

how can I put the double quotes so that it does not close the first get_text? for example: a line break I can use \n

Inviato Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 10:34 pm
ok show me, what you want to happen as a script

Inviato Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 10:38 pm
I have already sent the new version 1.3.

In addition to correcting the problem of the negative effect, I added 2 new configuration pages.

The "Times (ms)" page changes the timer time in which the effect should remain active when the sound activates it.
The "Toggle" page changes the shooting mode of the effect:
ON = maintains the effect when it is triggered
ON / OFF = activates and deactivates the effect when being fired

I recommend changing the default time variables when you find the one you like the most.
pad1: set '$boom_time' 250
pad2: set '$shake_time' 250
pad3: set '$spectral_time' 250
pad4: set '$strobe_time' 250
pad5: set '$outline_time' 250
pad6: set '$vibrate_time' 250
pad7: set '$colorize_time' 250
pad8: set '$text_time' 250
pad8+shift: set '$negative_time' 250

Inviato Thu 21 Mar 19 @ 10:29 am
New version 1.5
I have improved the automatic mode with the help of Builder.

The configuration of the automatic mode is saved for future sessions.

The LOW and MID settings of the effects have been modified for a smoother visualization, ideal for activating all the automatic effects at the same time.

Inviato Sun 12 May 19 @ 9:08 am
Discussion about VideoFX

The VDJScript used in this version is brand new, created to significantly improve automation without using the Builder.

It has also been designed to have different configurations on each deck and thus combine different effects on leftdeck and rightdeck.

The demo mode allows you to have a configuration start to be saved, since it configures the sensor variables automatically, at the same time that it starts the activation by sequence of the effects.

The user mode allows you to launch the configuration that the user has previously saved with the sensor settings and the effects that are already activated by clicking on the save settings button.

The most recent novelty of this version is that the fx slider auto moves the knobs of the effect, to achieve a more integrated automatism to each effect.

A menu has also been added to display saved settings.

The most important thing about automatism is that it continues to use the force of the beat to activate or deactivate the effects, just as the previous versions did and now we can adjust the intensity of the blow to which we want the effect to be activated. It would also be very easy to adapt it to control dmx lights.

Inviato Tue 10 Sep 19 @ 11:29 am
Hi,

I really like this plugin, I would really like to apply the effects on the master video instead of video 1 or 2.

I tried to modify the plugin without luck, any help is appreciated it.

Also there is a minor bug where you cannot turn off auto change of shader.

Best Regards

Inviato Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 8:26 pm
Hi again.

Good news I managed to implement the feature myself.

I successfully modified the plugin, so now I can route the effects to the master video.

Best Regards

Inviato Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 9:33 am
Perhaps you'd like to give details of how you did that, so other users can benefit...

Inviato Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 5:32 pm
It actually applies well to the master output if you deactivate the master video add-ons

If you have activated the master shader, the automatism does not work correctly since the master is displayed.

That works by decks is to be able to use different configurations for the automatisms that are already stored in the deck that plays

In addition, this way you can combine this pad with the transactions of the locodoc pad and achieve a much more striking effect

Inviato Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 12:20 pm