Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Karaoke Lyrics Screen Disappears

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

I'm pretty new to VJ so bear with me please. I have only went live twice now. Just having a little trouble with the lyrics screen. It seems to disappear for now reason or at least i think no reason. It embarrassed me a little last night. Went to do a karaoke song and no graphics. I could see them in the middle of the mixer but couldn't seem to figure out how to get them on the tv. I know about the extend screen and all. had it all working fine earlier. I restarted and tried again and no go. had to end up using another program to finish the night. what am i missing?

Inviato Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 2:41 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Was the fader for the deck up? If you have the option videoVolumeLink turned on, then the brightness of the video feed to master from each deck is dependent on the volume for the deck - the fader.

Options are in VDJ Settings (the gear icon, in the top-right of the default skin). Click on OPTIONS on the left side of the window and search for the setting, above, if you want to change it.

Mine's set to no as I use the crossfader on my DN-MC6000 for video transitions and the faders are audio-only.

Inviato Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 3:38 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Inviato Mon 21 Jan 19 @ 5:06 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)