Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Video Effects

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

Are there any video effects available that are not on the site here? Specifically i'd like a blur with a touch of smearing effect. I love VDj8 and i get some good psychedelic visuals off of it i was just hoping the seasoned users have a stash...?

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 5:57 pm
Mac or PC?

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 5:57 pm
Pc Windows 10

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 6:01 pm
Was that the wrong answer?

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 6:42 pm
you responded in 4 minutes now its been 3 hours i can't wait any longer i gotta get busy i never will understand normal people and why they do what they do...

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 9:04 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Grady, everyone here has other stuff to do just like you do.

Nobody is sitting at their computer/phone/whatever hitting refresh so they can pounce on the next post right when it comes in.

Sometimes someone who can answer you will do it right away. Sometimes it takes longer.

This is a user community - regular people helping regular people. Of course, often we get Atomix folks chiming in also.

Inviato Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 11:43 pm
Grady, if you want a personal concierge then the business license is $99 per month.

Inviato Wed 23 Jan 19 @ 6:06 pm
dont talk to me as if asking me pc or mac then just leaving wasnt a rude thing to do to me. Yes i sat by the computer 3 hours thinking you had a lead on some needed effects surely you don't think what you did was anything other than wrong and at minimum inconsiderate i would never do that to anyone. Now you come at me like how dare i bring up what you did. I bet you did it on purpose so you could run your lil cake hole on here well you're wrong. You can take your lil $99 a month comment and stick it up your ass prick i bet you even suck as a dj and play some weak ass house or tropical blend of long drawn out club beats that make people wanna go into a coma! I bet you dont know where any effects for pc or mac are either. You do remind me of a young egotistical lazy know nothing know it all though my dj'ing will smoke yours no matter what style you try to slam together but before you go looking stupid again i'd say next time just keep your mouth shut if you dont intend on helping with a few keystrokes maybe 2 minutes of your precious holier than thou time. Your $99 a month comment gets under my skin cause i'm bout ready to quit using Vdj 8 because of that banner on the video that does what you do nothing but annoys and destroys a creative effort. I take pride in my psychedelic visuals and i create real psychedelic art that actually works and is essential to creating a spiritual experience that will move people but i bet you never moved anyone so it's over your lil head im sure. I'd rather stay with Vdj8 but i'll have Battery in 30 minutes i've been with Native Instruments over 15 years since Komplete 3 i just sold an S4 controller a few months ago to a friend that wanted it so bad. I don't need a controller it's just an ego toy i'm the real deal i free minds and souls looking like a dipshit badass doesnt compete with being badass. This is my 30th year of droppin bass and i've been a hardcore truth seeker for just as long and i will bring pure spirits out the walls so before you go trying to avert blame from it's proper home make sure you do it to a punk like yourself not a hardcore soldier like myself i did nothing wrong you left straight up punk all over our interactions so act like a man if you can...and you wouldnt get responses like this. I wouldve said im sorry by default not you tho gotta run that mouth and if it were me i'd apologize not you tho i bet... nice hitting you with some cold hard truth maybe you wont be such a fru fru from now on good night mister YMC!

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 6:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Holy wall of text batman.

Sometimes (most often) the question mac or pc? Will help the next person to read a thread, even if the person asking has nothing to add.
vdj can use plugins that use the FreeFrame protocol
Some are a bit dated some can cause crashes.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 7:01 am
Mod Save the rants for twitter, not here. Question asked and answered.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 8:20 am
You were moaning about having to wait three hours, yet it's taken you FOUR DAYS to respond to my post.

Am I crying about it? No, I don't give a damn.

As the previous poster explained, we're not here just to serve you a split second after you post. People post here when they have some free time, then go off and do other things. VDJ users come from all over the world, in different time zones. Some are sleeping when others are posting.

By the way, swearing is not permitted. Your posts will be moderated.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 8:28 am
Thank you for that knowledge i have alot of time invested into VDj8 but i need a couple more effects to make my slideshow visuals perfect. i use slow morphing and you can see some of the pics coming on each side of the other pics 10 seconds or so before the morphing starts it ruinsthe illusion. i have the list in order from large to small and no shuffle on so that every pic is always equal to or smaller than the one it's creeping up behind. Also that banner has gotten to me on a level that i have a pure hatred of it everytime i look at it or see it. It destroys most of the magical escape from reality visuals i can put together. A mind can't drift off to my visuals with those obnoxious useless buzz killing intrusive demon destroyers of my screen. They serve no purpose...other than bring anywhere on a scale from an annoyance to i wanna smash my screen so those things will die too.I tried everything i know ven wrote VDJ and asked how m$

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 10:41 am
Mod More rants *yawn*

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 10:49 am
i just made a non threatening comment before i left to let you know that you threw me a smidgen of hope then run off thats wrong i dont care how this site works and instead of being a man you thought that was your ticket to letting me have it as if i wanted 24 hour service no you just added all that shit it has nothing to do with what happened nor do i expect to be waited on thats your holier than thou addition to your blatent rudeness. talking to me like i was expecting something more than a response from your question i was excited no i dont know what has your reality twisted but i'll never let you run that cake hole at me like that unless i did something then i'd apologize automatically by default cause i'm good people you remind me of somebody who got beat up by girl all through school and you're still pissy bout it...you cant make up things to argue with me about and make em stick in reality im too grounded no you need to stick to what is and was realy ou no dj'ing YMC

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 11:05 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Mod thread going nowhere but down hill Locked.

Inviato Sun 27 Jan 19 @ 11:37 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)