Accesso rapido:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ SX3 (new unit as of Jan. 2019 w/black dot) Shake Freeze waveform - Page: 2
I work at Universal Studios City Walk.
They have every pioneer controller from the nexus system,DDJsx,1,2,3 ddjsz1,2 and the ddj1000rst. They all have the same problem on all three of my computers

HP Omen windows 10 1 year old
Dell Alienware M17 brand new windows 10
HP Omen Brand new

It almost looks like it gets caught in a one beat loop for 10 seconds with no audio and then picks back up like you let the loop off. Drives me crazy. Happens during auto mix too. No rhyme or reason.

Serato works perfectly
Record box works perfectly

I am so upset about this!!!!!
I have been with Automix since the beginning of time !!! You used to be able to call and talk with someone but now there ism hardly any customer support.
I had no choice but to change the software .

Inviato Sun 02 Feb 20 @ 2:53 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Inviato Sun 02 Feb 20 @ 5:11 pm
Thank you for the input . Yes I have always set exclusive audio to YES. I've gone through all of the optimizing tools with no luck . My CPU meter doesn't even move when using video, I could understand if this was from me overloading the memory or putting too much strain on the program. This issue happens randomly. I have DDj-SX3 set up in my living room and use it when cleaning the house. One tract after another , without even using auto mix and it still does it. there is no rhyme or reason to it . that's what is driving me crazy. I can not make it do it . I've tried adding audio fx while playing a video with a transition effect and the shader playing and my CPU meter doesn't budge . Its something stupid I know but its impossible to get anyone to help me.

Inviato Thu 06 Feb 20 @ 9:20 pm
when it happens open options go to audio tab and hit apply and see if it fixes it

have you tried a new USB cable

Have you tried A powered USB hub

Inviato Thu 06 Feb 20 @ 10:00 pm
we are having the same problem with two different computers. The waveform at the top of the screen is stuttering, and sometimes the music playback also stutters. It seems that it may be the new VDJ sorta]ware upgrades. It wasn't doing any of this before we updated. After two hours of playing at an event, the sound that came out was completely distorted. Since one computer is a laptop and the other a MacBook Pro, it seems the software must be the problem.

Inviato Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 7:27 pm