Accesso rapido:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Hovering times on cue points

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

It would be very helpful to be able to hover over a cue point while a song is playing to be able to see at what time the cue is set at. For instance, if the first cue point is set at approximately 1minute and you are 4 minutes into the song. You would be able to hover over the cue point with the cursor to have it read 1 minute (or wherever a cue point is) so you can see that you are actually 3 minutes into the song (since you started it at the 1 minute cue point)

Inviato Sun 03 Mar 19 @ 11:28 am

Does already no? If I understood you correctly...
Both can hover over cue point to see time, as well as display time instead of cue number on pads.

Inviato Sun 03 Mar 19 @ 12:37 pm
It may be a setting that I am unaware of or how to set. So that is why I am reaching out. I'm just using the default skin. Perhaps that is it?!? I dunno. Still need an answer

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 19 @ 7:17 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
In fact there is an option for that:

Inviato Tue 05 Mar 19 @ 8:29 am
Thank you VERY much. Had that off. Now, while I have you, do you know how the other guy who replied got the times actually on the cue buttons like in the picture he posted? It's not a necessity, but I like it. It's cool. Thank you again for your help. Much appreciated!

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 4:55 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The dot at the top right of the pad area

Inviato Wed 06 Mar 19 @ 5:01 am
Thank you. Sorry it took so long to respond. Been sick

Inviato Mon 18 Mar 19 @ 8:04 am

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)