Accesso rapido:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Self Promotion

Questo argomento è obsoleto e potrebbe contenere informazioni obsolete o errate.

So I found this app called “Quik” it’s made by GoPro.

You can turn pictures and videos into a longer video.

I use this app on my phone and I’ll make little highlight reels to post on social media.

Here’s one I posted on YouTube,

You can do a lot with this little app so I highly recommend you download it and create away lol!!

Inviato Thu 14 Mar 19 @ 7:04 pm
Heres a video I made, first time ever trying anything like this. This was a small Prom we did a couple weekends ago.

Any and all feedback is welcome

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 4:44 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
It is small..a lot of speakers for so few people.

I personally would prefer to use Shotcut which is proper freeware.

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 8:03 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Heres a video I made, first time ever trying anything like this.

What exactly was it you did the first time? Recording and editing the video or doing a show like this?

A better soundtrack would've been this:

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 8:19 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@PachN Tune. +1

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 8:52 am
Yes recording and editing lol!!

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 11:55 am
VDJ Ron wrote :
It is small..a lot of speakers for so few people.

It might seem like a lot but the room is bigger then it actually looks. And yes it’s a small school, I think there’s only like 100 kids in the graduating class where as the high school my kids go to there’s three or 400 kids in any given graduating class. It was fun tho.

Playing for kids is way easier then drunk adults, the kids appreciate you more.

And just because we have all those speakers doesn’t mean you have to blast them. Rather be overpowered then not enough 🤷🏾‍♂️

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 12:06 pm
You will get fed up moving 8 speakers for no good reason. I would have done that job alone and had any money to myself. Anyway 4 good speakers would have done that job well. If you're doing mobile work you need to be mobile.

I've used 4 speakers (4 ohm) and 2 amps (1500wrms each) at a festival quite close to a stage featuring headliners on a Saturday night. I was proud..security asked me to reduce my volume. It was not the main stage though which featured The Foo Fighters and Kooks amongst others. That was across the way. You must have seen these festivals? At a festival there is a pecking order for volume..the main stage is the loudest.

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 3:48 pm
I don’t dj for the money Ron, lol! Yes it’s nice to get and I’d be lying if I said otherwise. I do it because I like to make people dance. This is why I can pick and choose what events I want to do. I actually turn down a lot more then I play.

All the subs have casters on them so it’s really not that bad. Everything else gets rolled in on carts.

What’s a festival?? I’ve never heard of that?? Of course I’ve been and played at them. And yes I understand the pecking order but this wasn’t a festival so it doesn’t matter.

I was just looking for feedback on the video itself since I’ve never done that before....I thought it turned out pretty good and I learned a lot as far as shooting the video (angles and things like that).

Either way it was a fun night and the kids had a lot of fun, this our 2nd year at that school and they’ve already booked us for next year.

Inviato Wed 15 May 19 @ 6:24 pm
Your video was excellent.
Well done.

I use Linux a lot and almost totally use what I regard as proper open source freeware or very important programs which I then buy.

Inviato Thu 16 May 19 @ 4:30 am
Thanks Ron!

Like I said I learned a lot just from this one time so hopefully I’ll get better at as time goes on, lol!!

Inviato Thu 16 May 19 @ 1:31 pm
Great video and a good looking setup.

Inviato Sat 18 May 19 @ 4:17 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Great video and a good looking setup.

Thanks!!

I was hoping you'd chime in, always respect your opinions.

Inviato Sat 18 May 19 @ 6:53 pm

(Vecchi argomenti e forum sono automaticamente chiusi)